Help! Animations won't even start!

Hello, I have a vanilla game, excluding this of course, but every Sexout mod is in the right order, and it worked before but I had to reinstal my game, however I get the leash+release gun and it doesn't fire, the rape guantlet although it only hits normal, and settings controls (seems fine)

Please help!

Hello' date=' I have a vanilla game, excluding this of course, but every Sexout mod is in the right order, and it worked before but I had to reinstal my game, however I get the leash+release gun and it doesn't fire, the rape guantlet although it only hits normal, and settings controls (seems fine)

Please help!

[/quote']

Did you re-install NVSE and are you launching the game with nvse_loader?

Hello' date=' I have a vanilla game, excluding this of course, but every Sexout mod is in the right order, and it worked before but I had to reinstal my game, however I get the leash+release gun and it doesn't fire, the rape guantlet although it only hits normal, and settings controls (seems fine)

Please help!

[/quote']

Did you re-install NVSE and are you launching the game with nvse_loader?

I am using FOMM, I have no idea about NVSE but that is probably it, attempting now.

EDIT: Worked thank you very much. :D

Archived