Enb 1.26 By Boris

Guest wnxmegax

Guest wnxmegax

Does any one have the enb series 1.26 by boris. I looked everywhere for it but I found zero leads. The reason I want this particular enb is due to it customizing ingame menu. I can't find any other enb like this one. If you have this or know a link pls post.

Does any one have the enb series 1.26 by boris. I looked everywhere for it but I found zero leads. The reason I want this particular enb is due to it customizing ingame menu. I can't find any other enb like this one. If you have this or know a link pls post.

Just download the last version, since all the new versions have the ingame menu. You can access it by default pressing shift+enter.

Guest wnxmegax

Just download the last version, since all the new versions have the ingame menu. You can access it by default pressing shift+enter.

I tried all the latest version and for some reason it always crashes my skyrim at launch I don't understand why. Though if I use an older version it work fine like 1.0.8.

This is why I have been searching for version 1.26 though if I can get the latest working on how to install correctly/ fix the problem much would be appre

cated.

I tried all the latest version and for some reason it always crashes my skyrim at launch I don't understand why. Though if I use an older version it work fine like 1.0.8.

This is why I have been searching for version 1.26 though if I can get the latest working on how to install correctly/ fix the problem much would be appre

cated.

Oh, I see. What's your hardware? And have you tried any of the versions on this page? Some are pretty close to 0.126 so they might work for you.

Archived