SexLab Framework Animations don't work at all

If no animations are triggering then we can narrow down the cause.

First do you have the latest version of sexlab and all it's requirements? Most especially FNIS?

If yes run FNIS and then copy the text readout from it and paste it here in spoiler tags please.

If no animations are triggering then we can narrow down the cause.

First do you have the latest version of sexlab and all it's requirements? Most especially FNIS?

If yes run FNIS and then copy the text readout from it and paste it here in spoiler tags please.

yes

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 4/26/2014 8:56:11 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 2.7 %

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3.0 %

1572 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)

Ok looks like everything is fine with your FNIS. Next question what mod are you using to try and trigger the animations?

I only ask because sexlab recently did a major overhaul with the 1.5x series and not all the old mods work. Most of them will eventually be updated to work with sexlab but not all of them currently work.

I would suggest trying matchmaker and seeing if that works. It is a mod that is basically there to test things to be sure everything works. If it works with matchmaker but not the other mod you are using then likely that is the cause the other mod has not been updated to work with the latest version of sexlab yet.

post-406387-0-91895700-1398573148_thumb.jpg

Ok looks like everything is fine with your FNIS. Next question what mod are you using to try and trigger the animations?

I only ask because sexlab recently did a major overhaul with the 1.5x series and not all the old mods work. Most of them will eventually be updated to work with sexlab but not all of them currently work.

I would suggest trying matchmaker and seeing if that works. It is a mod that is basically there to test things to be sure everything works. If it works with matchmaker but not the other mod you are using then likely that is the cause the other mod has not been updated to work with the latest version of sexlab yet.

i have the other skyrim sexlab mods in that pic and link to matchmaker please

The new defeat mod should be out later today or tomorrow. It is a beta of the new overhaul of Defeat but should work with sexlab 1.54

As for other mods they are being updated slowly, I say give it a month and most if not all of them will be updated.

btw nutluck are you good with wrye bash because this might be the key to fixing this 

Sadly no not yet. I have only been modding myself for about 9 months.

At this point I am good at resolving basic mod and FNIS issues etc. For more advanced things I am still learning them myself, sorry.

Hi there,

i have the same problem no animations starting at all, i did following:

Installed Sexlab framework using Mod organizer. Very easy, all went well.

Installes Matchmaker using MO - also all went well

Used FNIS :

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 02.05.2014 19:22:57
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading smskyrim V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1169 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Ok, so i started skyrim and let Sexlab initialize. The problem now, all animation lists are empty. Triggering animations also does not work.

So i enabled debug mode and you can find the output attached to this post.

post-426087-0-60210100-1399051708_thumb.jpg

btw nutluck are you good with wrye bash because this might be the key to fixing this 

Sadly no not yet. I have only been modding myself for about 9 months.

At this point I am good at resolving basic mod and FNIS issues etc. For more advanced things I am still learning them myself, sorry.

do you know someone that is good with wrye bash

Several posters on here have talked about using it and stuff but off the top of my head not sure of the names. Hopefully one of them will see the post

Can you change the thread title to something like

Need help with Wrye bash

Then you might get someone good with it looking in to help you out.

Archived