I need some help getting some things working properly

I decided to install SexLab and other things, like ZAZ Animation pack and others, I followed the instructions and my game is still running without any crashes, but I have still encountered some issues. I've spent a considerable amount of time looking around the forums and tried to mend things, but I really need some help. Sorry if I skipped a step or two before posting and I apologize if I annoyed someone.

The first thing I'm trying to tackle is the fact that the armbinder doesn't work properly. The binder itself appears correctly, but my character's hands disappear and her arms are still swinging. I have installed the Devious Devices 7B conversion and I'm using The skeleton of female models By Ning.

I have quite a few leads for this problem, but things are going really slow. It seems that Devious devices and ZAZ animation pack are having trouble identifying the SexLab version in the MCM. This is the last message I got: "couldn't load SexLab MCM menu for version check". Something similar has happened with ZAZ, I believe. 

Also, FNIS is telling me that Devious Devices and ZAZ need some additional files. This is what it showed me:

Reading DeviousDevices ...***
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...***
Reading ZazResources ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Moving new behavior files to standard location

ERROR(2001): templates\mt_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt does not exist

I realize the solution is kind of staring me in the face, but I have spent half the night trying to get everything working without success. So if anyone can lend a helping hand, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Load order coming up in a minute.

Edit.

This is my load order. I looked over the files manually, one by one and there doesn't seem to be any load order issues.

post-399274-0-84029800-1398511422_thumb.jpg

Well if you are using sexlab 1.53b then that might be the problem. Sexlab recently got a major overhaul and not all the mods have been updated to work with the next version yet. So that might be your problem, I don't personally use Devious Devices so not sure what would cause that error. Unless it has not been updated to use the new sexlab. I am fairly sure ZaZ has been updated already but not sure about DD.

Right... I took it slowly... I have unistalled sexalb, zaz and all DDs. I have installed sexlab 1.39b, launched the game and waited until everything was ready and the options showed up in the MCM. I have reinstalled ZAZ and DD and launched the game each time I have installed something new. The good thing is that I don't get anymore messages regarding versions and so on. The bad thing is that the armbinder thing is still an issue. 

I think I have narrowed it down to FNIS. Besides displaying asterisks (*) next to DD and ZAZ, it also tells me "ERROR(2001): templates\mt_behavior_TEMPLATE.txt does not exist". I have found the file in question in the original archive and placed it in the templates folder. If I do this, FNIS tells me " mt_behavior No duplicate AnimEvents found. (check between mods only!): 2,8 % (133/4770)" and the game crashes when I equip the armbinder. Does anyone have any ideas?

Later edit:

Finally... I have managed to fix it. I knew the problem was caused because I was too daft at one point. Turns out I was using an older FNIS version (3.5) and I didn't bother looking it up. I have replaced it with the 5.0.2 version and everything's fine now, apart from some minor clipping, but this is due to the 7B body and it's nothing serious. 

Anyway, sorry for the possibly useless topic. And of course, thanks for the heads up with the sexlab version, nutluck. If you hadn't told me about that, I would still be bashing my head on the keyboard right now. 

No worries was just about to ask if you was using the latest version of FNIS. didn't think of it at first but the more I thought about it the more I wondered if that was the case. But I just assumed you had the latest version.

Anyways glad you got it working.

Archived