View File

Eyes for everyone except beast races...

:heart: Male and Female eyes for all races except the beast ones! :heart:

Just as it's title says, this puts 455+ 1024x1024 new eyes for character creation.

Not a re placer, these are there for choosing in either a new game, or from race menu.

Not only a MOD, this could also be a resource if taken apart with a .BSA extractor.

There is the main file with 455+ eyes in it, and 4 add on files.

:heart:The Add on files can be used independently, or together with the main file! :heart:

Requirements:

Dawnguard

Instllation:

Drop the data folder into your Skyrim directory.

:heart: Thanks to...both for inspiring this, and motivating me:

:heart: LL community :heart:

:heart: Dargaard :heart:

:heart: Summoning :heart:

:heart: Die Verbannten Kinder Evas :heart:

:heart: Abyssmal Sorrow :heart:

:heart: Diary Of Dreams :heart:

:heart: Trust(Canada) :heart:

:heart: Lunar Aurora :heart:

:heart: Lustre(Sweden) :heart:

:heart: Wardruna :heart:

:heart: Monolithe :heart:

:heart: My dogs Henry And Horus :heart:

:heart: And anyone who uses and enjoys what I have made for Skyrim. :heart:

:heart: What is used in my Screen Shots?

DreamGirl Body

Women Of Skyrim textures for DG

Nuska hair

Un-Bleak ENB

My DarkElf/Dunmer Character Nevissa :heart:

:exclamation: Added links to the SUXEN, for both this mod and my other eye mod so you can have more eye crazyness! :exclamation:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I did it. I made more from a fresh resource, 40 non glows, and 33 glows. Look for it soon.

There quite a lot of colors and a bit more of variety in this little pack. Expect no boring ones.

In fact, don't bother expecting normal colors or combos. My last hurrah in eye making for Skyrim.

I think I this is all I can do, and at last my final piece of eye making chaos, it all comes to a close with this.

And this is a LL exclusive, no other place will have this final addition. :)

Almost done, just need to put the last ones into male, and then it will be uploaded.

Unlike previously, I did not really enjoy making this end part for this mod of mine. 

Turned into a chore, if it were not for the pain meds I am currently taking (getting old and falling apart) numbing me from the monotony of assembling this in the CK...it really would not be where it is. Well, that and certain music in my collection I had plying at the time of creation. And the fact I wanted to contribute something other than pubic hair and butt holes on LL. But, hey, parts 3 and 4 will give you another 100 eyes or so, I think a little more altogether. So I guess it works out in the end for the downloader and user.  :s

One thing I need to address. Regarding the glowing eyes. The eye set can be a blue, or a green, but when in total darkness in a cave or anyplace with no light in game, the glow will always be predominately yellowish, and it changes the eyes color when it is in complete shadow. But when in light or partial shadow, the color stays as it is, I do not think that has ever been said be for by anyone who has made glowing eyes for Skyrim. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle..G.I. Joooooooe!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...