Skyrim Race Modding, Zbrush and Blender. What do?

ALRIGHT, SO

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, for the most part.

I've long since grown tired of the available race mods.

To be honest, I've been tired of them since Morrowind.

I don't want any more of the whole "finally, you can play as the dremora race (re-upload #2307423984602042674)" thing and the whole "elfs? more like half-elf CHILD SECRETARY" thing.

I want to create unique races that look nothing like anything you've seen in The Elder Scrolls before. Of course, I wont be straying far enough from the general theme of things to where it's just completely lore-breaking nonsense. And I think I'm capable of weaving any created lore into TES lore.

I have already started a simple race mod. I've duplicated the Breton race, changed abilities, powers and stats around to make them different from the other races, named them, described them, and balanced them as best as I was willing to do at the time. Then, of course, used character creation mods to separate my character's appearance from the rest of the surrounding world. Just, not enough to my liking.

The mod I have so far works just fine, though there are some clipping issues with my character because I made her a bit short.

So yeah, I'm looking to alter the face and body meshes up a bit with the help of Zbrush and Blender, but like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing.

For the most part.

Are there any step-by-step tutorials on how to use said programs to do just that or something that would help me learn how to do that?

Really looking for help on this. I'm not looking for someone to teach me how to use Zbrush or anything. More like a "Skyrim to Zbrush to Skyrim" sort of thing.

Youtube hasn't been very helpful in my search so far and I'm terrible at Google.

At least someone push me in the right direction.

Archived