Game crashing after load, dirty save?

Hey there, the other day i started having this problem, after 10 seconds in my game crashes, I want to know if its either my mods or my save, my first guess is because my save is dirty because of constantly loading/unloading mods, I dont mind if i lose the save ofc, but i wish i diddnt

Included is a papyrus log, i will also add a modlist if you need one, just tell me how you get one :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4688098/Papyrus.0.log

If you're not using ENBoost, your Skyrim will never go above ~3,3Gb anyway.

What's inside your papyrus log after the cleaning?

BTW, you mean you load a save, it loads, then you can move around a little then crash? What happens if you stay still?

If you're not using ENBoost, your Skyrim will never go above ~3,3Gb anyway.

What's inside your papyrus log after the cleaning?

BTW, you mean you load a save, it loads, then you can move around a little then crash? What happens if you stay still?

Heres the updated log, my save is only around 9mb and it diddnt take long to clean anyway

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4688098/savecleaned.log

I put my textures down to medium and lowered the shadow quality too, it still crashes.

I can move around for a bit and even go to different rooms/areas but then it crashes again. Before i cleaned the game did crash when i diddnt do anything, just moved my mouse and it went. I'll leave the game running and see if it crashes

Yep, it cleaned some things, but it's the log from when you loaded the game right after the cleaning. To complete the cleaning you need to load the save you used tool on, then save again and exit game(hard to accomplish with your crashes i think...).

I it it runs until you move around, it's a bad sort of problem. I had this shit happening to me once, and was unable to find the cause.

Do you have any followers around?

I had one follower but i sent it home quite a while before i saved so i guess that isnt a problem, i'll try loading and saving the game tomorrow, I havent got enough time atm

EDIT:

Managed to load the save and walked out of the room and saved it again, and im still having problemsi with the game crashing, i'm going to put my texture settings back to normal and start a fresh save to see what happens

Those save 'cleaning' and memory patches only help to detract attention from the real problem. You're just delaying the inevitable. Either do a re-install of Skyrim or post your load order. If you're using NMM, throw it out the window and go with MO or manual install.

Archived