Butt jiggle HDT?

astor

I'm looking for an HDT version that that has extra butt jiggle without making the breasts bounce all over the place. So far all the ones that i've tried have either decent breast bounce with barely noticeable butt bounce, or have nice butt bounce, but the breasts flail around drastically.  Is there any such version?

Make your own one? Take Data from one and integrate it into the other one.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone can wrap their head around this stuff.  I can't even begin to understand the xml files, and that JFF program isn't any easier.  So, it's not from lack of trying that i ask for certain settings, it's from my inability to understand the program(s).

try this

attachicon.gif hdtjiggle.zip

thank you. 

here is another xml to try, includes a body nif for the caliente advanced option, with new weight-paint at butt, breast and belly. I'm using HDT V 14.28 dll.

mo_butt.7z

there is also info to use the JFF app in the linked post, if you want to try your hand at changing a few parameters, I'll likely revisit hdt stuff after next release of BS2. Kinda also hoping there will be a high poly mesh included for cbbe about then.

but with this butt bounce and the Merida hair mod, there is some freaky realism when you're in 3rd person chase camera, everything else seems so fake by comparison.

Ok so inside my SKSE Plugins folder there are 4 variation of xml files.

hdt.xml

hdtCBBE.xml

hdtm.xml

hdtPhysicsExtenstionsDefaultBBP.xml

what do each of them suppose to affect?

I have a feeling I am somehow mixing them up....

Ok so inside my SKSE Plugins folder there are 4 variation of xml files.

hdt.xml

hdtCBBE.xml

hdtm.xml

hdtPhysicsExtenstionsDefaultBBP.xml

what do each of them suppose to affect?

I have a feeling I am somehow mixing them up....

generally, the

hdt.xml

hdtCBBE.xml

hdtm.xml

were probably added by different mods to enable collision (with meshes pointing to that file)

hdtPhysicsExtenstionsDefaultBBP.xml is the main xml included with hdt which provides physics and can also have collision parameters added

Hey guys,

Somewhat new to all this HDT stuff, but I've been reading what I can and you all have been incredibly informative.

It should be noted that I have little to no knoweledge of xml.

Anyway, onto my main question:

I'm having some serious trouble adjusting the butt-jiggle to my personal taste.  With past versions of HDT and the defaultBBP.xml I was able to set it my liking by using this guide and adjusting the SpringConstant and SpringDamping numbers, but with the newer version (10-24 stable) and blabba's HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support BETA v3.1 I'm having difficulty locating the proper values.  I've tried using JFF but have had little to no luck.  Anyone with some insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.

Here's my own if you want to try it.  It was made with zaselim's ZGGB-CH body in mind, but it probably works fine for other bodies.  Has collision and likely superfluous body part information.

i3M6ywRPfYcvT.gif

How do I use this? It's just an hdt.xml file and not the usual HDTphysicsextensionBBP file.

here is another xml to try, includes a body nif for the caliente advanced option, with new weight-paint at butt, breast and belly. I'm using HDT V 14.28 dll.

attachicon.gifmo_butt.7z

there is also info to use the JFF app in the linked post, if you want to try your hand at changing a few parameters, I'll likely revisit hdt stuff after next release of BS2. Kinda also hoping there will be a high poly mesh included for cbbe about then.

but with this butt bounce and the Merida hair mod, there is some freaky realism when you're in 3rd person chase camera, everything else seems so fake by comparison.

Awesome file. I also downloaded to try it and it's just what I was looking for. Thank you :)

Archived