Stupid question about Mod Organiser

Thaluha

Hi Guys!

I recently downloaded MO for the first time, Heard it should be a rly good tool for mod install mod´s.
one thing I saw was that you can import your mod`s from NMM.

So my question(s) :

1- is it safe to import from NMM? or will it come back and bite my ass if I do so?
2- is it safe to let MO automatically merge my mod`s? Heard that it sometimes will ask you to do so?
3- also Heard that you can get questions about bsa file´s and just click no when that quest pops up safe on bad thing?

I am a true noob on this.....so if anyone can tell me something about this I would be greatfull :D
sorry for any miss Spellings or bad grama and if this was the wrong section to ask in...pls move to the right pleace if you like.

Hugs T

1. Should be, it was built using the code for NMM.

2. Don't know about that one.

3. it basically asks if you want to unpack the BSA file and have the files loose. Just click No so it keeps the BSA.

Many Thanks Ark :) I give it a try with the merge thing aswell guess i will know if it not works and I end up hairless or nude.

Btw...do you or anyone else know if MO will accept my S-mod´s from "Nude patch 2.7" I use thatone as a base and just update the mods in there to the latest version (like SD to SD+ and so on)?

Archived