Mod for casual sex with followers

Ecchiluvr

Does a mod exist to initiate animations in the framework casually with followers? I've looked through the proper downloads page here on LL and feel like i'm missing something. My apologies if this is the wrong place for this topic, first time in this particular forum.

I am not entirely sure that I understand what you mean by "casually," but:

Sexlab Romance allows dialog based sex (though it may take a few tries with particular npcs, depending on how you configure it)

matchmaker is spelled based, one spell for pc, another one for npcs, about as simple as it gets

There are also mods like Lovers Comfort and spouse mods that may fit.

I am not entirely sure that I understand what you mean by "casually," but:

Sexlab Romance allows dialog based sex (though it may take a few tries with particular npcs, depending on how you configure it)

matchmaker is spelled based, one spell for pc, another one for npcs, about as simple as it gets

There are also mods like Lovers Comfort and spouse mods that may fit.

Alright, thanks! :) I downloaded Sexlab Romance, but I didn't see any requirements for it and my game crashes instantly upon startup with it.

You wouldn't happen to know the requirements, would you?

There was a mod called Horny Followers (I think that was the name) where followers would ask for sex once a day when you asked them to show you their inventory. It must be in the sexlab index, since it was a sexlab mod. It was great at first, but I found that the timing was not quite right. You (at least I) are (am) not in the mood for nookie when you want to equip the follower before a big battle. What we need is a mod that gave the same dialogue ("I need something from you first") at a more relaxed time. My candidate: integrate the mod with AFT and have the "I need something from you first " line appear when you tell the follower to tear down the camp. A camp bed is right there, the sun is just risng, you (or your male follower) has a morning woody . . . what more do I need to say?

Sexlab Romance is a bit outdated afaik.

I'd suggest to use Sexlab Submit, it also has a dialogue part with which you can ask any NPC for sex and you have quite a few options there. You have to pass a speechcraft check though to succeed.

Outdated, perhaps, but still completely, perfectly functional.  It, as well as Lover's Comfort, has sex options for followers, though LC necessitates the follower to be aroused to a certain point before they'll hop into bed with the player (and the player's spouse or other couple, if the case may be).

SexlabWorkingGirl allows you to have sex with your followers with specific dialog options for followers you can also pick which animation types you want to do including just foreplay. Unlike the rest of the mod the follower specific dialog is rather polite.

Sexlab Romance is a bit outdated afaik.

I'd suggest to use Sexlab Submit, it also has a dialogue part with which you can ask any NPC for sex and you have quite a few options there. You have to pass a speechcraft check though to succeed.

Submit was exactly what I was looking for, just didn't realize it at first by the description. Thanks everyone! :D

Archived