IGNORED

Postpone script while animation is running

Hello, I am new to using the SL Framework, and I've run into a small issue; I want to postpone my script so long as an animation is running, but looking on the SL developer site, I haven't been able to find any explicitly stated way of testing for a running animation.

Does an animation's thread handler return 'none' after the animation is complete? I'm thinking I might be able to test for whether an animation is complete or still running using that, but I'm unsure of how it operates, exactly.

Hello, I am new to using the SL Framework, and I've run into a small issue; I want to postpone my script so long as an animation is running, but looking on the SL developer site, I haven't been able to find any explicitly stated way of testing for a running animation.

Does an animation's thread handler return 'none' after the animation is complete? I'm thinking I might be able to test for whether an animation is complete or still running using that, but I'm unsure of how it operates, exactly.

You can use a hook at the "AnimationEnd" to start what ever function you wanted to postpone in your script through an event when the animation is over. Theres an example script at the bottom of the StartSex() page in the git. Also information on hooks you can access through the main page of the git.

You can use a hook at the "AnimationEnd" to start what ever function you wanted to postpone in your script through an event when the animation is over. Theres an example script at the bottom of the StartSex() page in the git. Also information on hooks you can access through the main page of the git.

Thank you for the prompt response. This will be quite useful.

Archived