Triss armor

sulik

Thx Psyke23 for your awesome mod at

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4708

I was able to get Triss's black armor ingame, but now I don't know how to get the red / green version. I've read the installation instructions but still get no clue. Can anyone help me plz!

Btw, the Installation instructions:

"Download and install the main file first, this will provide you with the required plugin, meshes and the "default" deep black armor. If you want another color, install that afterwards. If you didn't install it via the Nexus Mod Manager (why wouldn't you though, it's awesome), you might have to activate it in your Skyrim Launcher first. Just click on "Data Files", check "TrissStandalone.esp" and done. "

What those instructions appear to be saying is:

- Install the main file.

- Want another colour? Install the main file first, THEN install the new colour over the top.

The other colours appear to be available in separate files, downloadable from the same page - the "Optional" files. "DarkGreen" / "GreenBrown" / etc.

So, it should work if you use the "Download With Manager" green tabs. Download the main file, the bugfix, and the colour option of your choice. Then, in your Nexus Mod Manager:

- Activate ("double-click") the main file

- Activate the bug fix (this will probably ask you if you want to over-write something - just say "Yes To All")

- Activate the colour of your choice (this will probably ask you if you want to over-write something - just say "Yes To All")

That should work just fine. Let us know how you go!:)

What those instructions appear to be saying is:

(...)

It works great, thx man! However I face another issue: sometime my Nexus Mod Manager just "forget" that i tickled the plugin triss(.esp). In fact, the only plugin it always remembers is skyrim.esm. Can you help me in this?

The triss mod has been posted over a month ago and the Cunt staff of Nexus kept taking them down untill to many ppl were posting it, then allowed it. Even AFTER the studio gave permission, they just wouldn't listen and finally did. I posted the original when the mod you linked us, was also put up. Mine and his was hidden and then mine was deleted and his let to go live again. Then I was banned, for the 13th time. I hate those kids man, they are nothing but power abusing assholes.

It works great' date=' thx man! However I face another issue: sometime my Nexus Mod Manager just "forget" that i tickled the plugin triss(.esp). In fact, the only plugin it always remembers is skyrim.esm. Can you help me in this?

[/quote']

Glad to hear it worked for you, Sulik! Enjoy your new armour!:)

In terms of Nexus Mod Manager not loading things from time to time, I honestly do not know - it's not a problem I've encountered. If it's something which happens once in a blue moon, I wouldn't sweat it. I've seen vanilla Skyrim forget/fail to load a texture or two once or twice. Just re-load the game & it should fix it.

If it's happening a LOT, or is increasing in frequency & genuinely making your playing experience un-fun, it could be any number of things. I've already re-installed the game & re-set a good working selection of mods once to "clear the decks" - the problem in my case was that FXAA+similar were gnawing on everything & causing hiccups & slow loading. Took maybe an hour tops, so very manageable. OR you could try manually fully removing and re-installing the mod & see if the problem keeps occurring - that would probably be my first task if it were becoming a real problem for me.

In terms of precisely nailing-down the specifics of what might be at the root of that problem with an .esp not loading though, it's unfortunately a little outside my current range of knowledge.:blush:

(Note: it might be worth checking the comments thread for that mod & the Nexus forums to see if anyone else has encountered the same difficulty.)

(...)

In terms of precisely nailing-down the specifics of what might be at the root of that problem with an .esp not loading though' date=' it's unfortunately a little outside my current range of knowledge.:blush:

(...)

[/quote']

Thx you, i'll see if the trouble worth the effort :D. btw your English is beautiful (I'm not Englishman).

Archived