I am using Unpb and I noticed on the short top that there is a very small neck gap but the longer one works fine; btw awesome work.

Yes the top and the belt under the breast are still not quite right. 
I'll try to fix that. It annoys me this, too.

I am using Unpb and I noticed on the short top that there is a very small neck gap but the longer one works fine; btw awesome work.

Yes the top and the belt under the breast are still not quite right. 
I'll try to fix that. It annoys me this, too.

Awesome hope you don't have to much trouble fixing it can't wait til the next update ;)

Do you have a screenshot of it?

Patch uploadet, i hope it works

Results- http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/aareyn2/Skyrim/TESV2014-03-2904-25-17-62.png~original

with the patch the neck is fixed but as you can see at weight 100 the clipping isn't noticeable at all really but at 0.65 - 0.99 its very noticeable with unpb; I also saw that with the non patch version the weight slider only worked on the neck and fixed the issue at weight 100.

I hope this was now the last patch. ;)

The upload takes 10 times longer than editing the meshes - 64Kb :(

in what oder to i install the files? i see the armor mod and two patches, i installed mod, then patch 1 then 2 and i have a missing texture on what i think is a wristband on the right arm

I will check the texture.

With regard to the files.

I will fully upload the mod as v2 - after texture check.

Then you only need a download.

I have not been doing it because my internet connection has only 64k upload speed.

30-40 minutes for 8 MB  :angry:

Cool... I have it mostly done... oh and the item on the right wrist is not giving a texture in game (looks like a wrist band or something).

It's in both Cuirass and Cuirass1 (0 and 1 sets).

I've also noticed the subtle bounce effect of TBBP not matching the harsh bounce of HDT 1.3.

I may go back to TBBP for my builds cause proper jiggle is good, stupid jiggle not so much...

And I went with an install set of 1, the 1.1, and finally 1.2 (1.1 had the cuirasses and tanto, while 1.2 had just the cuirasses) but "trwristband.dds" is in the texture folder???

I'll reinstall tomorrow and start from scratch...

Found the problem with the wrist band but I'm not sure if fixing it in OS will fix it in for 7base users.

The problem is not in the cuirass (as I thought it was) Its is actually in the glove.

Mesh = "NPC L UpperArm [LUar]" it is located in both glove_0.nif and glove_1.nif.

The texture path is currently set to
diffuse = textures\variousitemsoe\troutfit\trwristband.dds
normal = textures\variousitemsoe\troutfit\trwristband_n.dds

If you can change those to
diffuse = textures\7BaseBombshellTBBP\Tomb Raider\trwristband.dds
normal = textures\7BaseBombshellTBBP\Tomb Raider\trwristband_n.dds

Then it will show up correctly in game.

I'll go ahead and set them in the Body Slide 2 set I'm working on and will attach it to this thread later today.

Edit - Its a no go with the gloves in OS without moving the hands and hoping they line up correctly in game.

Attached is what it looks like in OS.

post-321913-0-88277400-1396197711_thumb.png

Now If I understood nifscope better I could probably fix it there... but I looked and couldn't find the area to set the texture data path?

I'll google that in a little bit...

Edit Edit... Found it in nifscope.

Bloody hell that thing is a PITA to change the texture location data in.

I'm still not sure what the hell will happen to the items in game if I change them in nif scope, well I guess I'll know shortly.

Edit Edit Edit.... To many f'n edits...

Gloves work with the change in nifscope pointing to the correct texture for the wristband.

I don't think I'll need to change the gloves in OS just the Cuirass, cuirass1, boots, tanto (to keep it on the hip), and the spare mag's...

Thinking about it, is there any way to increase the poly count for the shirt? More vertices in the breast area would allow for a curvier look with large breasts (noticed in the 7base version run'n it in game that it's kinda blocky at certain angles).

Found the problem with the wrist band but I'm not sure if fixing it in OS will fix it in for 7base users.

The problem is not in the cuirass (as I thought it was) Its is actually in the glove.

Mesh = "NPC L UpperArm [LUar]" it is located in both glove_0.nif and glove_1.nif.

The texture path is currently set to

diffuse = textures\variousitemsoe\troutfit\trwristband.dds

normal = textures\variousitemsoe\troutfit\trwristband_n.dds

If you can change those to

diffuse = textures\7BaseBombshellTBBP\Tomb Raider\trwristband.dds

normal = textures\7BaseBombshellTBBP\Tomb Raider\trwristband_n.dds

Then it will show up correctly in game.

I'll go ahead and set them in the Body Slide 2 set I'm working on and will attach it to this thread later today.

Edit - Its a no go with the gloves in OS without moving the hands and hoping they line up correctly in game.

Attached is what it looks like in OS.

attachicon.gifGloves as shown in Outfit Studio.png

Now If I understood nifscope better I could probably fix it there... but I looked and couldn't find the area to set the texture data path?

I'll google that in a little bit...

Edit Edit... Found it in nifscope.

Bloody hell that thing is a PITA to change the texture location data in.

I'm still not sure what the hell will happen to the items in game if I change them in nif scope, well I guess I'll know shortly.

Edit Edit Edit.... To many f'n edits...

Gloves work with the change in nifscope pointing to the correct texture for the wristband.

I don't think I'll need to change the gloves in OS just the Cuirass, cuirass1, boots, tanto (to keep it on the hip), and the spare mag's...

Thinking about it, is there any way to increase the poly count for the shirt? More vertices in the breast area would allow for a curvier look with large breasts (noticed in the 7base version run'n it in game that it's kinda blocky at certain angles).

v2 is allready uploaded.

Do you have download?

So, wierd bug

I can't wear the armor, my mannequins and companions can though

Kajiit, Argonian or wrong skeleton?

Edit:

Added a Esp for Argonian and Kajiit

Cimmerian actually, essentially the same thing as a Nord I have the right skeleton

So, wierd bug

I can't wear the armor, my mannequins and companions can though

Kajiit, Argonian or wrong skeleton?

Edit:

Added a Esp for Argonian and Kajiit

Cimmerian actually, essentially the same thing as a Nord I have the right skeleton

Cimmerian race perhaps has its own skeleton.

Generally this skeleton is recommended: