Everything is working fine except I noticed on my left breast when going from standing to crouching my nipple peeks out a bit for a sec, I wonder maybe its just because of hdt I don't think its your mod but you have any idea how to fix?

I also noticed at HDT. I'm trying to fix it in the next update.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting a lot of weird belly crushing with this armor equipped, I wonder if it's maybe my skeleton or something else I'm doing wrong? Is there a version without belly bones? :o I have HDT installed so maybe that's the problem, seems like waay too much jiggle. Thanks!

I'm getting a lot of weird belly crushing with this armor equipped, I wonder if it's maybe my skeleton or something else I'm doing wrong? Is there a version without belly bones? :o I have HDT installed so maybe that's the problem, seems like waay too much jiggle. Thanks!

As skeleton for HDT is recommended:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If your HDT with Belly support, it may be that in the xml are incorrect or different values ​​for Chapsule shape.

If you are using ECE or Race Menu with Ece, you can increase in Racemenu the Belly - HDT should not affect in Racemenu.

So you can determine if your HDT is the cause.

The armor is not available without belly bone.

If your HDT with Belly support, it may be that in the xml are incorrect or different values ​​for Chapsule shape.

If you are using ECE or Race Menu with Ece, you can increase in Racemenu the Belly - HDT should not affect in Racemenu.

Thank you I resolved this for myself and forgot to update my post. :) The skeleton did the trick for sure, thought I already had it but redownload helped. Very great mod!

Thank you I resolved this for myself and forgot to update my post. :) The skeleton did the trick for sure, thought I already had it but redownload helped. Very great mod!

Nice that sometimes something works.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the slot numbers for all the armor parts?   This armor is really nice work, I do like the retexture very smooth.

Pictures of used BodyParts in Download page added

Aren't you something, Thank you clp2011 for the pictures!  Makes life bound and gaged much easier and looking good at the same time.  :D

Do you have the slot numbers for all the armor parts?   This armor is really nice work, I do like the retexture very smooth.

Pictures of used BodyParts in Download page added

Aren't you something, Thank you clp2011 for the pictures!  Makes life bound and gaged much easier and looking good at the same time.  :D

"Makes life bound and gaged..."

Hmh...

Lol, I have almost nothing understand / translate, except that you'll obviously just interrogated in prison, or your last money is being blackmailed by a dominatrix.  :lol:

• 3 months later...