How to fuse 2 hair?

If I try mix hairs I take nif from one hair and nif from second hair and rename it to hairline for first hair. Sometimes this give me super combined hair.

hmmm so for example I got A and B hair

get the nif files of A and B and then rename it to the hairline of (A). How about the tri files? o.o

If I try mix hairs I take nif from one hair and nif from second hair and rename it to hairline for first hair. Sometimes this give me super combined hair.

get the nif files of A and B and then rename it to the hairline of (A). How about the tri files? o.o

The same.

The same.

I tried it and the 2nd hair is floating in my head D:... all I did is open two hair files in nif then save them with hairline+hairname D:

edit:

on my 1st try I changed the x value of the 2nd hair to make it look good on the 1st hair.. but as a results it is floating in my head...

on my 2nd try I tried everything again without touching the x,y,z values but only the 1st hair is showing up D:

what to do? D:

Maybe try rename hairline from second hair to hairline first hair.

so I will open the hairline of A and B? and then make the hairline(B) to A? ok gonna try that.

what hair name did you used on the 2nd pic? o.o (just the name not asking what mod it is)

Archived