skyrim doesnt start HELP!

hi i have a problem.

i made yesterday a fresh install of my pc, and tody i wanted to play skyrim i downloaded it from steam.

i startet the game and the launcher appears, then a message came that my grapic was set, and then it crashed.

so i thougt no probelm start it new and set the grapic manuelly that worked then i press start and the launcher disappears,

and in the left upper corner was a black window, that disappears to and i saw by steam i was playing the game ( i saw it on the friend list) but then it goes away again without any message nothing. i have no mods installed. but i think i forgot some driver or something.

here are my specs :

Operating System Operating System Windows® 7 Home Premium Processor & Chipset Processor Manufacturer Intel Processor Type Core i7 Processor Model i7-3770 Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core) Processor Speed 3.40 GHz 64-bit Processing Yes Memory Standard Memory 8 GB Maximum Memory 16 GB Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM Number of Total Memory Slots 4 Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
xD-Picture Card
Secure Digital (SD) Card
RS-MMC
MultiMediaCard (MMC)
Mini Secure Digital (miniSD)
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick
MMCmobile
CF+ Storage Number of Hard Drives 1 Total Hard Drive Capacity 1 TB Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA/300 Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer Optical Media Supported DVD-RAM/±R/±RW Controllers Controller Type Serial ATA Display & Graphics Graphics Controller Manufacturer NVIDIA Graphics Controller Model GeForce GT 645 Graphics Memory Capacity Up to 1.50 GB Network & Communication Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Slots 4 Number of PCI Express x1 Slots 3 Number of PCI Express x16 Slots 1 Interfaces/Ports HDMI Yes Total Number of USB Ports 10 Number of USB 2.0 Ports 6 Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4 Network (RJ-45) Yes Audio Line In Yes Audio Line Out Yes VGA Yes Software Operating System Windows® 7 Home Premium Operating System Architecture 64-bit Software Included
  • Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software.
  • Bing™ Bar
  • Windows Live™ Essentials
Power Description Maximum Power Supply Wattage 500 W Physical Characteristics Height 418 mm Width 180 mm Depth 436.5 mm Warranty Warranty

so please help me :)

PS. the game make the same with skse

Archived