Help! Unwanted Rape!

daggerfish

I just started a new play through after some extensive tinkering with my mods and I'm finding one that is extremely annoying that wasn't previously present in my game. It seems to function in conjunction with SL: Aroused, but I know that the issue isn't with that mod its self. Pretty much boils down to NPC's randomly raping my character without prompting... I could be trying to sell stuff to a vendor, trade stuff to a companion or even just walking by and suddenly they comment about me being naked (even when I'm not) and the all-mighty dragonborn is suddenly helplessly being raped by some dirty blacksmith.

It was amusing the first few times, but it's quickly becoming tiresome and I can't track down where it's coming from. The only new LL mod I installed was Lover's Comfort, which from the MCM menu and it's parent download page here on LL doesn't seem like it's the culprit. 

I've looked over my mod list (112 and counting) several times and can't identify the source. Any help?

We might be able to help you more if you were to post your load order so we knew what mods you were using.

Was hoping someone might recognize the feature off-hand, but here is my load order from BOSS.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Dragonborn.esm Active

Falskaar.esm Active

ApachiiHair.esm Active

ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active

RaceCompatibility.esm Active

actorEvents.esm Active

BBLuxurySuite.esm Active
*  Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm Active

hdtHighHeel.esm Active

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active

SexLab.esm Active

SexLabAroused.esm Active

HentaiPregnancy.esm Active

ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active

Brawl Bugs CE.esp Active

HorsePenis.esp Active

UnlimitedBookshelves.esp Active

LoversComfort.esp Active

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp Active

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp Active

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp Active

character creation overhaul.esp Active

IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp Active
*  Contains dirty edits: 26 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit ("http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859") cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here ("http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit").

RaceMenu.esp Active

RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
*  Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.

SkyUI.esp Active

IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp Active

black mage armor.esp

Blade and Soul Negligee.esp Active

dogintoblackhusky.esp

dragonboneebonsteel.esp

dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp Active

Ehildils Mithril Armors.esp Active

Female Barbarian.esp Active

Field Mage Outfit.esp Active

Gatti5Annelotte.esp Active

GattiBondage0.esp Active

GDZZJJDH.esp Active

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp Active

I Love Cleavage 7B.esp Active

KURESE Gloria conversion.esp Active
*  Requires: DIMONIZED UNP ("http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709")

kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp Active

magerobesthen8mare.esp

MinaArmors.esp Active

Nocturnal.esp Active

nordheroweapons.esp

Northgirl.esp Active

Osare Maid Outfit.esp Active

Renaissance Era Clothing.esp Active

scoutarmor.esp Active

ShreddedTrissMash.esp Active

Silverlight Armor.esp Active

tie.esp Active

warchiefarmor.esp

ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons DB.esp Active
*  Note: Use only one ERSO 03 esp.

ERSO 03.5 - New Dragon Loots.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
*  Note: Use only one ERSO 03.5 esp.

ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp Active

ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp Active

ERSO 06 - Wait More Time Dragon Encounter x3.0.esp Active

ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp Active
*  Note: Use only one ERSO 07 esp.

ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected.esp Active
*  Note: Use only one ERSO 09 esp.

AdragoniusTower.esp Active

AliciaPainSlut.esp Active

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp Active
*  Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp Active

BBLSspouse.esp Active

BBLSVisitors.esp Active

BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp Active

buildablehouse.esp

Dragon Cliff Manor.esp Active

dragon falls manor.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp Active

OBIS.esp Active

OBISDB.esp Active

sanguinesDebauchery.esp Active

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp Active

SDpatch - frostfall.esp

sutvaka2.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

TelMithrynHouse.esp Active

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active

HPSoulGemBirth.esp Active

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp Active

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp Active

SOS Schlong Controller.esp Active

SOSRaceMenu.esp Active

SexLab Submit.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

EstrusChaurus.esp Active

ETaC - Complete.esp Active

ETaC - Smelters.esp Active

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp Active

Helgen Reborn.esp Active

CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp Active
*  Note: Use only one CampingKitNorthernRanger esp.

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Active

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp Active

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp Active

spelltomeconjureetherealhorse.esp

LycHairstyler.esp Active

BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp Active

TemptressVixen.esp Active

HothFollower.esp Active

Inigo.esp Active

HothFollower UFO Patch.esp Active

LunariWarriors.esp Active

random alternate start.esp Active

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp Active

======================================
Unrecognised Plugins
======================================

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

Fina.esp Active

BW v2.6.esp Active

SexLabGenderChange.esp Active

WearablePubes.esp Active

Pyro Armor.esp Active

Ebony Catsuit.esp Active

Number 17.esp Active

Barbaric Steelarmor.esp Active

AradiaKatoArmor.esp Active

My guess of what is happening is that it is LL cause that is what LL does. I think one of your other mods is either adding armor that is not recognized so you are seen as naked or they changed the slots of where armors go. Meaning where the torso armor normally goes is changed to a new location. So your character looks dressed but the game is detecting them as naked cause the slot that normally has the torso armor is empty or has something the game doesn't count.

As far as which one is doing that I have no idea. My first question is are you wearing customer armor from a mod when this happens? If so try wearing some vanilla armor and see if it still happens. If it doesn't then you know the issue.

Edited: Ah didn't know SD had that, which if it changes slots and some mods do that could be the cause. The only reason i know some mods change slots is I use Frostfall and I have run across mods that make the armor not work with the wear system cause it changes slots.

My guess would be Sanguine's Debauchery. I remember it having some features like that.

My guess of what is happening is that it is LL cause that is what LL does. I think one of your other mods is either adding armor that is not recognized so you are seen as naked or they changed the slots of where armors go. Meaning where the torso armor normally goes is changed to a new location. So your character looks dressed but the game is detecting them as naked cause the slot that normally has the torso armor is empty or has something the game doesn't count.

As far as which one is doing that I have no idea. My first question is are you wearing customer armor from a mod when this happens? If so try wearing some vanilla armor and see if it still happens. If it doesn't then you know the issue.

Edited: Ah didn't know SD had that, which if it changes slots and some mods do that could be the cause. The only reason i know some mods change slots is I use Frostfall and I have run across mods that make the armor not work with the wear system cause it changes slots.

Ahh, that hadn't even crossed my mind. I was using a custom 7b armor when it happened.

It's odd because SD+ has been a mainstay for months now and this is the first I've come across the issue. I'll try disabling some mods, starting fresh and seeing if I can narrow down the issue. Hopefully SD+ is not at fault.

Help!  Random feature is happening at a Random time!

That is basically what you posted...

If all you bothered to read was the title, yeah, pretty much.

...this a thread title you'll only ever see on this site.

I'm glad the humor wasn't lost on everyone.

If you get enslaved enough times in sanguine debauchery, npc will randomly rape you. If you don't want that feature in your game, don't install the Coveted quest in the MCM menu.

COVETED

Sanguine artifact - An invisible daedric items bound to you by Sanguine on your first visit to him
Naked rape - As your visits to Sanguine's dreamworld increase, people will feel compelled to randomly rape you as if you were naked, regardless of what you wear.
Hate rape - people will also rape you in certain conditions based on race, disposition or what you wear.
Sanguine's influence is a stain on your soul and a source of endless debauchery.

I didn't see it in your list but it actually sounds like SL Dangerously Nude to me...  With that mod they comment on your naked state then bam your being raped.. Really felt sorry for  hunter since I was naked because I was trying out the mod lol he said I should get some clothes on then rapped me then was killed by guards for raping me guess you can say I caused the poor hunters death lmao..

A minutes work with TESVEdit would allow you to add the "ArmorCuirass" keyword to the armor which should fix the "naked" problem. You can also do it using the Creation Kit. Either way you don't have to give up that custom bit of armor but I would definitely give some feedback to the author of that armor mod that they need to add the appropriate keywords for their armor.

Only on loverslab would you find the title "Help, unwanted rape" :)

It does sound like Dangerously Nude or Lovers Victim but I see neither of those (could just be a fail on my behalf) so it is probably Sangeuinary Debauchery.

SexLab Aroused has an option where you can tick a piece of armor as "naked", that combined with Dangerously Nude or Lovers Voctim can cause you to be raped even when running around in armor.

A minutes work with TESVEdit would allow you to add the "ArmorCuirass" keyword to the armor which should fix the "naked" problem. You can also do it using the Creation Kit. Either way you don't have to give up that custom bit of armor but I would definitely give some feedback to the author of that armor mod that they need to add the appropriate keywords for their armor.

simple unchecking the artefakt in sd+ mcm should do it to. but i think he has to start a new game for that.

SD also has a feature where people will start to consider your character as nude, and attempt to rape them, even though you're wearing clothing etc.  This is probably what's causing your issue.  The feature can be disabled if I recall correctly - "Coveted" is what you want to make sure is turned off with the SD+ MCM.

Is there such a thing as wanted rape? I mean, I honestly thought raped was forced sex ergo not wanted, therefore your mod conflict or glitch is actually making the whole rape thing a bit more realistic x)!

There are raptophiliacs who do get off on raping or being raped.

As for the issue; is it happening just with the custom armors or even with vanilla armors? 

Archived