File Name: Body Modders Resource

File Submitter: blabba

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2014

File Category: Modders Resources

I thought I'd share this file as I never could find another file or resource similar to this.
I made it in preparation for the UniBody system that Vioxsis and I will be releasing shortly (Hopefully) :)
Hopefully this 'resource' can also help others out there.

NONE of these bodies belong to me, and are simply just re-named nifs of the respective author's individual works.
This resource also contains .OBJ files of almost all Skyrim Body Mods out there as well as a decent selection of Oblivion Bodies as well.
The .Obj's are in quadrangulated forms (as best deduced by Autodesk's auto quadrangify tool)

This pack will probably be further updated down the line with Bodyslide ready .nifs and .obj's once the Unibody system is released so as to encourage people to come up with their own sliders and such.

Tools used:
Gerra6's Pose Converter
Autodesk 3DSMax 2014

Credits:
The meshes all belong to their respective owners.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Managed to do a basic conversion to skyrim of the manga body from this (a very basic conversion) still needs someone to do a good texture, mesh can be found here.

Nice, how'd the pose of the body match up for you?

I found out that at least for me I needed to adjust the arm poses somewhat in Mudbox to get it more in-line with the UNP arm meshes (I haven't checked CBBE)

If it's an issue for others as well I can upload my tweaked arm poses for the oblivion meshes, once I get them all done.

The pose is close (use lovergirl race with cbbe) arms and legs extend a little into the hands and feet also the neck is slightly wider. I'm not an artist or anything close so I can't make a skin texture so that aspect looks awkward.

I just did it to see if it was possible, nice resources.

• 1 month later...

Is this going to be like the SetBody mod from oblivion?? O_O

Even better ;)

I think.... I hope....

Well fuck, if you can get this to work; get this to be usable with Armor and skeletons altering mods (1hd weapon on back, etc.) than you will have my undying support. 

But I think I may be hoping for too much for right now. ^^ Oblivion seemed to be easier to adapt body mods to armors. and Set Body was very flexable with textures and bodies looking really good. Skyrim seems to be a little for difficult, I see. Bodies either need to be one thing, with body-based armors and bodyslider settings (if you use them) rather than using multiple. Only way I can see it working (keep in mind I don't know jack about modding xD) is if you involve support for all bodies, and all sliders, and all armors. Which would likely make for a super complicated UI in MCM and a LOT of data. 

But I have utter faith in you. Because if even a portion of this can be made, I am fucking sold on to this mod. Q_Q SetBody just added so many different options in to one thing I could choose at anytime. And the thought of something similar being in Skyrim is foam inducing! I hope you get all the support you can for this! I'll certainly be pushing for it!