Body Disortion.

I have a nasty dark shadow under the breast and really bad distortion at the hip area. How do I get rid of this without re-installing my game?   :(

post-208941-0-82862800-1395104419_thumb.

I think it might be either 1 of 2 things.

1. I installed my mods wrong

2. The skeleton and or mesh textures got messed up one way or another.

I have been trying to get my 7Base to work with pregancy but could not get it work through Bodyslide 2.

See those marks on the hips those are signs that you have the wrong textures installed for the body. You can see marks like that if you are using UNP and try to wear CBBE armor.

For pregnancy you need for the visuals (e.g. increased belly size) which relies on the use of either body sliders or a skeleton that supports belly node scaling.

as "myuhinny" already declared to be "hip strip" caused by an incorrect texture.

it is also quite easy to explain.

"UNP body" = "UNP textures" = "UNP outfits"
"CBBE body" = "CBBE textures" = "CBBE outfits"
"ADEC body" = "ADEC textures" = "ADEC outfits"

"always" body = the matching textures = mating outfit!
never use a different armor, it might even come up to the crash, you could even destroy your whole game!

See those marks on the hips those are signs that you have the wrong textures installed for the body. You can see marks like that if you are using UNP and try to wear CBBE armor.

For pregnancy you need for the visuals (e.g. increased belly size) which relies on the use of either body sliders or a skeleton that supports belly node scaling.

That makes sense, I must have mixed the two together which in turn will result to a messed up game! :dodgy:

as "myuhinny" already declared to be "hip strip" caused by an incorrect texture.

it is also quite easy to explain.

"UNP body" = "UNP textures" = "UNP outfits"

"CBBE body" = "CBBE textures" = "CBBE outfits"

"ADEC body" = "ADEC textures" = "ADEC outfits"

"always" body = the matching textures = mating outfit!

never use a different armor, it might even come up to the crash, you could even destroy your whole game.

Ahhh. Well damn, thank you so much. And yes, I indeed needed to re-install because I was not paying attention.

Holyshit, holyshit... So after my re-installation and after having uninstalled ALL mods and everything else when I remove clothes off someone BAM CTD. This is new...

Edit: Bodyslide 2 I think is what is causing my issue all this time. Because once I download my body mods ( I use DIMONIZED UNP with Real Girls Realistic Body) I go into bodyslide 2 to create my custom bodies and everything goes to hell.....

Needs more details, this could be some sort of skeleton issue, body mesh nif issue or something else entirely.

I highly suggest you to use MO, as it's helps greatly to debug.

Yea I am know I am lacking on the details for that I apologize. And yes, you were right it was the nif files, that being said all is well know and thank you everyone for the help!

P.S I thought I recognized you! Could never forget a Smiling Orange!

As far as I am concerned everything works proper EXCEPT for bodyslide 2. I am currently using UNP Body with Mature skin and when I go to bodyslide 2 what you see if the photo from the beginning of this post is exactly what I get.

Yea that happens, in-game though it'll either look fine or if it's still messed up then the textures are mismatching the body or the textures were made poorly.

Just switch out to a better texture or you can try fixing it yourself.

When you use BodySlide it spits out a CBBE body. So if you started with a UNP body and UNP meshes, then you ended up with a CBBE body with UNP meshes. This is why your shadows are off, the nipples are misplaced and there's a strip on the hip. If you load up CBBE meshes to go with the BodySlide body you should be OK.

This happened to me the first time I played around with BS and told it to build the body. :lol:

When you use BodySlide it spits out a CBBE body. So if you started with a UNP body and UNP meshes, then you ended up with a CBBE body with UNP meshes. This is why your shadows are off, the nipples are misplaced and there's a strip on the hip. If you load up CBBE meshes to go with the BodySlide body you should be OK.

This happened to me the first time I played around with BS and told it to build the body. :lol:

Forgive me, but, what am I exactly suppose to do then?

In short: Change your textures to match what the body type is :D

If using a UNP type body use UNP type textures.

If your planning on using BodySlide bodies, currently by default they are all CBBE bodies, so use CBBE based textures.

In short: Change your textures to match what the body type is :D

If using a UNP type body use UNP type textures.

If your planning on using BodySlide bodies, currently by default they are all CBBE bodies, so use CBBE based textures.

Well damn... Alright then, thank you everyone for the help. Explain my issue with Bodyslide..

Sorry, above I meant to type "textures" instead of "meshes". Brain fart. But apparently the point got made.

Needs more details, this could be some sort of skeleton issue, body mesh nif issue or something else entirely.

I highly suggest you to use MO, as it's helps greatly to debug.

Yea I am know I am lacking on the details for that I apologize. And yes, you were right it was the nif files, that being said all is well know and thank you everyone for the help!

P.S I thought I recognized you! Could never forget a Smiling Orange!

yes yes, a smiling orange, because "would like" to smooth bite into. :)

Archived