Expanded NPC Dialogue Patch?

mistkae

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36099/?

This mod adds some lore-friendly (and, just as important, believable) depth  to some marriable NPCs and followers, so that you can build up a romantic relationship with them. I'm not a modder, so I'm wondering how hard it would be for you guys to make a patch that swaps out the fade-to-black sex with sexlab? Maybe say, "let's go find a place" and "use nearby bed" etc.

And, also, it's not even complete, so any effort to include more NPCs would be just fantastic if possible.

I took a look at it in the CK and while there is some stuff in there that I wouldn't call "lore-friendly" (for example Jenassa working as some kind of a freelance assassin for the DB), it seems like a really great mod.

It should be fairly easy to convert to sexlab, I'd wager even I could do it if I ever manage to fix my Skyrim.

If converted, it would IMO be the first mod to add sex in a believable way to Skyrim. 

EDIT: The author declined a request to make this mod compatible with AP in the comments in a "Eww, I'll never support THAT" way, so getting permission from him seems unlikely. 

Hrm. That would be heartbreaking. I just checked the comment, maybe the person phrased it incorrectly. By saying "please make this compatible" they were asking the author to do it. Maybe if it's suggested that the patch would be done by LL people and kept on LL, not Nexus, they'd agree. Wouldn't hurt to butter them up too before asking...

Guest Jenova23

I have always been looking for a mod like this you could probably just delete sex dialog part since there are plenty of sexlab mods that add that option.

Archived