[Request] Sexlab Reputation

Jappercut

Hello, first off, i would like to praise this wonderful site and all of it's excellent modders!

i am no modder myself, but am trying to get started, so if nobody is interested in this request, then i probably will do it myself some day.

Sexlab Reputation

a simple system to use the allready sexlab integrated tracking of ones sex diary, to spread reputation all around skyrim!

i believe (if i remember correctly) that currently, the sex diary holds 9 titles, something like 0 to 4, being slutty and debaucherous titles, whilst 5 is neutral and 9 being pure of heart.

The idea is to let npc's interact to the player depending on your title, or less ambitious, have random encountes correspond to the title (reputation) of the player:

Example #1

if the player has a title of value 0 (Sex Deviant, me thinks?), random encounters will happen whereas a random npc, within 5 yards, will seek out the player, to have his needs satisfied, in case of value 0, the npc will act aggresively and humiliating, whilst if value 2, the npc will be more asking, and take no for an answer.

Example #2

when you buy something from a bartender or end a conversation with an npc, they will respond with (if value 0) "here you go whore" or "see you later slut" whilst if value 9 "another time your highness" or "your excellence"

Example #3

when attempting to enter a city (example whiterun) if your value is 1 (example), the guards will not let you pass unless you satisfy their needs.

i know that modding takes a long time, and i will try to learn to mod as well as i can, however if anyone feels like doing this, then they will likely do a way better job than i, so please go ahead :3

also, if something like this allready exists, then shame on me! 

Thanks,

this would be a really neat mod adding more immersion to the game.

Perhaps bandits and the like could even taunt the player saying "they know how easy she is" or "gonna enjoy raping you like my pals did the other day" etc while in combat.

Creating dialogue is pretty difficult to do right if the words you want your actors to speak aren't already in the game, because you have to record new audio in that case which comes with all sorts of problems.

However there is Sexlab Describe, which helps improve immersion during sex by bringing up text that adds more flavor to the animations already occurring, so I imagine it could perhaps be used similarly for when you meet a group of bandits... As they approach, you may get a text pop-up indicating something like, "The bandits eye you with lust and hunger, grinning like madman. You hear one of them growl mockingly, "Well if it ain't the loosest wench in the Pale!" before they charge".

Text is much easier to do and requires much less labor for a lot more bang. ^_^

I like the idea too, especially regarding the guards bit. And in that case, if possible (probably not), would be better to restrict the "reputation" to one specific district (like in the vanilla  "wanted" mechanics)

The answer from merchants is not necessary, IMO.

The random approach is cool but it would be even cooler :D if linked to the character's clothes (i.e. skimpy clothes and slutty reputation to ahve the maximum chance of an approach/molesting)

[..]

The random approach is cool but it would be even cooler :D if linked to the character's clothes (i.e. skimpy clothes and slutty reputation to ahve the maximum chance of an approach/molesting)

"Skimpy" clothes is hard to do, given all the mod possibilities. Perhaps the only practical solution is to have a prompt pop up every time the PC puts on a new outfit and have the player rate the "skimpyness" of the new outfit. Or perhaps MCM menu driven, with a default "not skimpy" rating for anything the player hasn't rated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like this idea, but then I remember once I joined the Dark Brotherhood, every single guard on Skyrim was hailing Sithis for one reason or the other. Would be cool, as long as it doesn't become like that, where everyone just keeps spamming the same lines over and over.

Well, what I've always had to struggle with a bit is how quickly the news spreads in Skyrim. But I'd still love a mod in that direction. In my eyes, it should incorporate the probability of knowing certain things, however. E.g. if the character has been working as a prostitute in a town or hold, if they have been seen in public with cum on their face... I had a character who worked at the Bee and Barb as a slave, offering herself to the patrons. Her reputation in Riften should be pretty low after that and especially given the general low morals in Riften, people should be pretty aggressive. On the other hand, the situation in Solitude could be quite different.

[..]

"Skimpy" clothes is hard to do, given all the mod possibilities. Perhaps the only practical solution is to have a prompt pop up every time the PC puts on a new outfit and have the player rate the "skimpyness" of the new outfit. Or perhaps MCM menu driven, with a default "not skimpy" rating for anything the player hasn't rated.

There is an option in sexlab aroused to designate clothing to be arousing in the same way as nakedness.  Could link it to this or use a similar model - that way, if you are waring clothes that you designate, you can have this increased reaction.

• 8 months later...

Well, what OH1972 said. I think we should have some Kind of Reputation System which takes lots of things into consideration:

- The SexLab value

- The Region you are in (There's def a difference between Riften and Whiterun)

- An additional SexLab value for the region

- How many eyewitnesses there were when you had sex

- By how many you are seen with cum in your face

- The armor you wear

- If you serve/served as a prostitute (through mods like Radiant Prostitution or SexLab WorkingGirl

- If the sex was consensual or rape

- If you had sex with a creature someone of your race or someone of another humanoid race

etc.

This could serve as a source for other mods.

For example, somebody could easily adjust NPC comments now: If the Player is a known slut People would say something like "Remember last night?" or "Look at that bitch", but if the Player was raped often, NPCs are more likely to react with comments such as "I want to rape you again" or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be so much happier with proper reputation/karma tracking, like the one from early fallouts. Ingame choices were so much more meaningul those days :P

I would not restrain to sexoffending though. Stealing, murdering and general image of character should have much more impact on NPCs reaction than generic 'i know who you are' or 'youve got some fur in your ears' type of thing.

Archived