"What mod is this ?"

i'm searching a melee combat animation replacer (1h' date='2h,dw). that mod was released early at 2012. there was a great animation with jumping roundkick included, also.

the dw-animation was like; left hand, right hand, jumpkick, very fast.

does anyone know that mod and have link for me?

i doesn't mean sick style.

[/quote']

bump

i think it was some stuff from a asian site. anime/manga style, but without effects only that melee dualwilding animations with that jumpkick (flying roundhouse).

I remember someone having a signature of a retexture of Seraphine Armor. One where the top part was see through. I wonder if anyone knows the link for it so I could DL it.

Is it a retexture or did the person do it themselves? It's pretty easy to do load nif into nifskope by following the paths to the nif file then use nifskope to render the nif file. To render file select render scroll down to settings and follow the path to your skyrim folder select data then render it should render.

Take the .dds file and put it into gimp with .dds plugin select then select the lasso and lasso the part you want to make transparent once lassoed select the eraser and set Opacity to anything but 100% hold down mouse button and move over lasso area till you hit everything then go to file and select overwrite .dds file the look at the render nif file to see what it looks like.

If you don't like what it looks like use the undo then overwrite option to turn it back. If the outfit doesn't show anything right click nif file and go down to node and select attach property scroll through list till you find NiAlphaProperty and select it. What was done to the texture file should no appear on the rendered nif file.

I think it was a retex. I have no idea if they did it themself or if they got it somewhere as I only saw it while browsing past.

Well' date=' I tried it but it doesn't show up. I edited the .dds file and saved it, then I looked at nifskope but it's still the same.

edit:

It also doesn't show in game, so no idea what I am doing wrong there. :/

edit2:

To clarify. I open the Nif in data/meshes/armor/seraphine_hunted and open the seraphinetorso_1.nif file.

Then I open the data/textures/armor/seraphine_hunted and open armor_d.dds and edit that one and save it.

The nif file does not change the slightest bit.

[/quote']

Once the outfit is black in nifskope and you have changed the texture file you have to overwrite the Armor_d.dds texture file under file then overwrite not save it overwriting it will overwrite the original file that you put into gimp and it will change if it doesn't then you have to add a NiAlphaProperty to the nif file make sure to save as on the nif file both nif files f_1 and f_0 if you add something/remove something from 1 you need to add/remove the same thing from the other one for it to show up if you don't like it you hit edit undo then overwrite again to bring it back to the way it looked before changing.

I tried doing it with mine to make sure it worked but for some reason my gimp with .dds plug will not read it which is weird I have 2.8.2 which is pretty new. It reads with paint-net but paint-net sucks for a lot of things.

Alright. I tried it again and figured it out how to make it work. Wohoo!

It doesn't look as good as I imagined it would look though. Ah well.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/173/17359.jpg

Anyone know where to get these swimsuits? Tried looking up "stripsx" and "dolphing", but no results.

The bikini is a V4 - Victoria 4 outfit before linking the picture did you read the description to see if there was a will not upload anywhere posted in the description. Chances are it hasn't been uploaded anywhere.

Found one thing from him here http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=67679 It may be in the download but you would have to do everything yourself to get it into game.

*edit checking the zip file shows all the texture sand meshes for it.

I remember someone having a signature of a retexture of Seraphine Armor. One where the top part was see through. I wonder if anyone knows the link for it so I could DL it.

Is it a retexture or did the person do it themselves? It's pretty easy to do load nif into nifskope by following the paths to the nif file then use nifskope to render the nif file. To render file select render scroll down to settings and follow the path to your skyrim folder select data then render it should render.

Take the .dds file and put it into gimp with .dds plugin select then select the lasso and lasso the part you want to make transparent once lassoed select the eraser and set Opacity to anything but 100% hold down mouse button and move over lasso area till you hit everything then go to file and select overwrite .dds file the look at the render nif file to see what it looks like.

If you don't like what it looks like use the undo then overwrite option to turn it back. If the outfit doesn't show anything right click nif file and go down to node and select attach property scroll through list till you find NiAlphaProperty and select it. What was done to the texture file should no appear on the rendered nif file.

I think it was a retex. I have no idea if they did it themself or if they got it somewhere as I only saw it while browsing past.

Well' date=' I tried it but it doesn't show up. I edited the .dds file and saved it, then I looked at nifskope but it's still the same.

edit:

It also doesn't show in game, so no idea what I am doing wrong there. :/

edit2:

To clarify. I open the Nif in data/meshes/armor/seraphine_hunted and open the seraphinetorso_1.nif file.
Then I open the data/textures/armor/seraphine_hunted and open armor_d.dds and edit that one and save it.

The nif file does not change the slightest bit.
[/quote']

Once the outfit is black in nifskope and you have changed the texture file you have to overwrite the Armor_d.dds texture file under file then overwrite not save it overwriting it will overwrite the original file that you put into gimp and it will change if it doesn't then you have to add a NiAlphaProperty to the nif file make sure to save as on the nif file both nif files f_1 and f_0 if you add something/remove something from 1 you need to add/remove the same thing from the other one for it to show up if you don't like it you hit edit undo then overwrite again to bring it back to the way it looked before changing.

I tried doing it with mine to make sure it worked but for some reason my gimp with .dds plug will not read it which is weird I have 2.8.2 which is pretty new. It reads with paint-net but paint-net sucks for a lot of things.

Alright. I tried it again and figured it out how to make it work. Wohoo!

It doesn't look as good as I imagined it would look though. Ah well.

Most is trial and error from what it looks like in nifskope to what it looks like in game can vary. I usually do this make the change overwrite leave gimp open start game look at outfit if it doesn't look good close game and go back to gimp that way you can keep trying till you get it to where you want it to be without having to reinstall the texture files. What method he did might be different he may of also used a enb. Enb's will change how things look in game people/skin textures/outfits/colors.
Glad you got it working with practice you can learn all kinds of cool things to do.

Where could I snag the hair on this pic?

mitrish2.jpg

same as the above link go there.

The outfit is certainly there' date=' but I can't find anything about the hair. Went through the entire thread and didn't find anyone asking about it or giving anything else on it. I'm interested in just the hair, I don't use CHSBHC body.

[/quote']

Sorry just clicked the picture and never really looks to close at what was asked thought it was asking for the outfit. Same here I don't use anything bigger then unp myself.

Not sure on the hair there are tons of mods out there hairs from oblivion fall out/fall out nv sims tera newseas morton hairs. Might also be a hair that will not be uploaded or has never been uploaded as it's a personal hair.

I use this hair on one of my followers, it is Numenume hair and this particular one is KKKHair02.

Sure google will do the rest for you with that info. ;)

Hi' date='

What is the mod used here to have a butt like that ?

There is a mod for add a better butt than CBBE and UNP? :D

for my is MEGALOV body :D

I NEED this costume!

Yesssssssssssssssss!! You win!!! :D

It's a custom CBBE body. It will be released when it's done...

maybe :P

PS I'm not dead. not yet :D

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:that great news, I miss your work MEGALOV

Hi' date='

What is the mod used here to have a butt like that ?

There is a mod for add a better butt than CBBE and UNP? :D

for my is MEGALOV body :D

I NEED this costume!

Yesssssssssssssssss!! You win!!! :D

It's a custom CBBE body. It will be released when it's done...

maybe :P

PS I'm not dead. not yet :D

:heart::heart::heart: that great news, I miss your work MEGALOV

Does anyone know of a good Topless Glass Armor mod? Other then the one from ToplessCBBE. The one I got from there is glitching and i have no idea how to fix it.

The picture attached shows the problem with the armor. The legs are invisible.

Does anyone know of another Topless Glass Armor? Or is there anyone who can fix this mesh?

post-117904-13597883024096_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know of a good Topless Glass Armor mod? Other then the one from ToplessCBBE. The one I got from there is glitching and i have no idea how to fix it.

The picture attached shows the problem with the armor. The legs are invisible.

Does anyone know of another Topless Glass Armor? Or is there anyone who can fix this mesh?

Is that what it is showing in niskcope? If it is it looks more like there were never any legs added to the nif file to begin with and you would have to add them with to it with something like 3dmax unless a file for it is missing/misplaced for it. Does it also show up that way in game as well?

Is that what it is showing in niskcope? If it is it looks more like there were never any legs added to the nif file to begin with and you would have to add them with to it with something like 3dmax unless a file for it is missing/misplaced for it. Does it also show up that way in game as well?

Yes' date=' it shows up like that in the game as well. Unfortunately, i barely understand Nifskope as it is. I dont know anything with 3dmax or blender or any other programs to add in the leggs manually. I've tried multiple times to learn, but i just became overwhelmed.

try the remodeled one from mak or the derivat of that for regular cbbe. simply you have to delete the chest branches from the mesh.

just an idea ....

hmm.. i'll look up mak and derivat to see if they have a glass armor as well. Unfortunately, all the glass armor nifs i have contained merged armor pieces. I cant get rid of the chest piece without getting rid of the rest of the armor. That's why i like majority of the custom modded armors out there because they have separate meshes for every nif file. Unlike my glass armors that's all 1 giant mesh armor.

Anyway, i'll take a look at mak and derivat and see if i come up with anything. Hopefully its not the same mod i got this topless glas armor from to begin with.

Well, Mak had a cut up glass armor, but i was wanting the glass pants too. Is there any way to put the body from mak's nif into the body of the one with the pants?

Edit: Ok, the skeleton isnt the problem, i looked at Mak's, and a random skeleton from a different armor, and they all match the glitching glass armor perfectly. So it's gotta have something to do with the armor itself. Is there anyone here knowledgeable with nifskope to help me point out this issue? I could take screenshots of whatever angle in nifskope if it'll help, but i have no idea what effects the skin in armor.

Well' date=' Mak had a cut up glass armor, but i was wanting the glass pants too. Is there any way to put the body from mak's nif into the body of the one with the pants?

Edit: Ok, the skeleton isnt the problem, i looked at Mak's, and a random skeleton from a different armor, and they all match the glitching glass armor perfectly. So it's gotta have something to do with the armor itself. Is there anyone here knowledgeable with nifskope to help me point out this issue? I could take screenshots of whatever angle in nifskope if it'll help, but i have no idea what effects the skin in armor.

[/quote']

It should be a simple way to fix it. If all of the bones are the same, you can remove the body that is missing the legs ( right click, remove branch) and then add a body from another armor (right click copy branch, then right click on 0 NiNode and paste branch. If the armor has slider support, "armorname_0.nif and armorname_1.nif" you will have to do it to each one _0 to _0 and _1 to _1.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/173/17359.jpg

Anyone know where to get these swimsuits? Tried looking up "stripsx" and "dolphing"' date=' but no results.

[/quote']

The bikini is a V4 - Victoria 4 outfit before linking the picture did you read the description to see if there was a will not upload anywhere posted in the description. Chances are it hasn't been uploaded anywhere.

Found one thing from him here http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=67679 It may be in the download but you would have to do everything yourself to get it into game.

*edit checking the zip file shows all the texture sand meshes for it.

Dang, don't think I'd be able to get it into the game myself. Thanks anyways!