"What mod is this ?"

21253-1-1344447911.jpg

what i want to know is where that hair is from. i've seen it multiple times. i must be blind because i've missed it.

i would love the eye texture too, but, iirc, the author of that guys character said it wasn't available... i think.

21253-1-1344447911.jpg

what i want to know is where that hair is from. i've seen it multiple times. i must be blind because i've missed it.

i would love the eye texture too' date=' but, iirc, the author of that guys character said it wasn't available... i think.

[/quote']

both of them are in apachii

Someone knows the name of the face and eyes textures used to make this? (sorry for my english :( )

21123-3-1344620485.jpg

Pretty nice!

What is the hair ?

Apachii bonus

i don't think anyone answered that question to get a face like that

no one knows?

any1 knows where is this armor from?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/122382

thanks in advance

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/13206458.html

The download is a little different than what I'm used to seeing. There's both a CBBE and UNP version' date=' but once unzipped I don't know what to do with this. How exactly do you install this? This outfit looks amazing.

[/quote']

Can anyone tell me what the sword used in his images is, and where it's from? Thanks in advance :)

21123-3-1344620485.jpg

no one knows?

It's really hard to just say what face mod it is. Looks like something that changes the .tri files for sure. Which means likely Pretty Face, Female Facegen, or some particular race mod.

21123-3-1344620485.jpg

no one knows?

It's really hard to just say what face mod it is. Looks like something that changes the .tri files for sure. Which means likely Pretty Face' date=' Female Facegen, or some particular race mod.

[/quote']

You could ask our resident "Clone Master" for help lol :P

Still looking for this.

The link on the last page is not correct as it only had some UNB version with tiny breasts. Looking for this CBSBHC version in the picture.

SECONDED!!

21253-1-1344447911.jpg

i would love the eye texture too' date=' but, iirc, the author of that guys character said it wasn't available... i think.

[/quote']

the one of the foreground isn't; there's a hair that looks really similar to that in apachii, though, but it's not that one.

21253-1-1344447911.jpg

[/quote']

the one of the foreground isn't; there's a hair that looks really similar to that in apachii, though, but it's not that one.

Ahm... it's Apachii

10168-4-1337394893.jpg

10168-2-1337395200.jpg

10740.jpg

Dat necklace.

Do want. :D

It's Expanded Jewelry Crafting. One of my favorite jewelry mods. Only thing is' date=' if you want them to show up on custom races, you'll need to go into the CK and check the default races option for each piece of jewelry you want to have show up (or I guess I could probably just share the .esp). Great mod though.

[/quote']

Could you share the .esp Q(^__^Q)