hello

I have some problems:

when i'm webbing, i have no option for escape (in the first event) and after teleporting in the spiders lair, i can do noting

I have the last version of zaz animation pack

thanks and good job

I'm not entirely sure I follow your problem. What are you expecting to happen? The current version simply has you press left and right alternatively or up and down alternatively. Do it enough times and you'll eventually escape in both situations.

Hello

I'm fighting with spiders, i loose the fight and the event start ( cocooning ), the web became harder ( i can do nothing) and i'm teleported in the " main lair "

The cocoon remain in floor , nothing happend ( i see the video and i have nothing )

I remap the control ( arrows for move)

Sorry for my weak english

Hello

I'm fighting with spiders, i loose the fight and the event start ( cocooning ), the web became harder ( i can do nothing) and i'm teleported in the " main lair "

The cocoon remain in floor , nothing happend ( i see the video and i have nothing )

I remap the control ( arrows for move)

Sorry for my weak english

That version you're seeing in the video I posted a couple days ago is not live yet. The video on the mod front page is outdated. The instructions for escaping in the current build on the mod's main page. 

As for the MCM, I still need to work on the MCM options altogether.

Yes, but only one them I believe, which is fine. I don't use multi-follower mods. The problem is not catching the follower, that part's easy. The problem is that they're still behaving in an undesirable fashion. To give an example: After the player is moved to the cave, the follower comes running up to the player while wearing a cocoon mesh like no big deal, when they're supposed to be hanging up nearby and struggling. I've tried setting the darn thing to be restrained, to repeat the playing of the animation and various other band-aid-like fixes, but the results are always something different. It's like RNG is arbitrarily deciding "I'm working this time, but next time, I'm not!"

Captured dreams handles captured followers in a fashion, maybe Vel can help you out.  In CD your follower get confiscated while you go on errands.

This mod does not require or even interact with Sexlab.

Hmmm well it does require Sexlab in a way right? (unless I am horribly mistaken).

This mode requires Zaz, which in itself requires Sexlab to run.

Though on topic I havent tested this mod as of late so I am not sure if its stable with the last version of Sexlab

Yes, but only one them I believe, which is fine. I don't use multi-follower mods. The problem is not catching the follower, that part's easy. The problem is that they're still behaving in an undesirable fashion. To give an example: After the player is moved to the cave, the follower comes running up to the player while wearing a cocoon mesh like no big deal, when they're supposed to be hanging up nearby and struggling. I've tried setting the darn thing to be restrained, to repeat the playing of the animation and various other band-aid-like fixes, but the results are always something different. It's like RNG is arbitrarily deciding "I'm working this time, but next time, I'm not!"

Captured dreams handles captured followers in a fashion, maybe Vel can help you out.  In CD your follower get confiscated while you go on errands.

I think I may have the follower problem fixed but that's pending some testing. My next biggest tackle once that's ironed out is the MCM. Then it should be good to go.

Hmmm well it does require Sexlab in a way right? (unless I am horribly mistaken).

This mode requires Zaz, which in itself requires Sexlab to run.

Though on topic I havent tested this mod as of late so I am not sure if its stable with the last version of Sexlab

The ZAP doesn't do anything on its own. SexLab also doesn't really do anything on its own, but it pulls animations from the ZAP in the same way that this mod pulls animations from the ZAP. The ZAP is the overall master file if you look at it that way.

So, SexLab mods extend SexLab which extends ZAP.

Arachnophobia bypasses SexLab and just extends ZAP because there's no sex animations in this mod.

DId some work on the MCM and began implementing Shinji's suggestion of moving the player to the outside of the place they were defeated at once they escape the cave. The MCM is being bothersome however, in that float values are still being displayed as integers on the menu. Not sure what's causing it. Might be a simple formatting issue, but I'm not sure yet.

Edit: Sure enough it was. Okay, MCM seems to working appropriately.

Somewhat of a progress update:

-Moving the player to a safe location is presenting problems.

-The kicking the spider away option is not behaving as intended.

-Spider seems to be arbitrarily deciding whether or not it wants to reappear after the victim escapes the web.

With that last point said, I'm unable to test if the follower problem is fixed until that disappearing act is fixed.

Somewhat of a progress update:

-The kicking the spider away option is not behaving as intended.

-Spider seems to be arbitrarily deciding whether or not it wants to reappear after the victim escapes the web.

With that last point said, I'm unable to test if the follower problem is fixed until that disappearing act is fixed.

on the follower bit, do you mean it doesn't work on your end? or do you just need testers? I'm always happy to test mods out.

Perhaps it would be easier to create a new location for a central "nest" rather than transport to an existing dungeon?  You might even be able to create a quest out of it---you know, fight off the daedra-spawned spider queen or whatever who for some reason wants the dragonborn.  Ether way, there are plenty of modders with location resources. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a busy past week and a half IRL here, but things seem to be calming down. Beginning a fresh set of tests and making some final tweaks.

sounds interesting. I might need to get moving on picking up that new mod dependency lol.