skirim armors to oblivion

• 9 months later...
Guest ThatOne

Well, I downloaded the resource and...

-Some of the nifs have extra, unused nodes. You should remove those to increase performance (in NifSkope, right-click -> optimize -> remove bogus nodes).

-I couldn't find the texture files that the Nightingale gauntlets are pathed to anywhere.

Likewise one of the gloves has daedricglove.dds, but that is no-where to be found (the daedric texture is glove.dds).

-Some of the files have static texture pathes. These will not work for anyone who has his Oblivion game installed elsewhere.

Your resource is good, and much appreciated, but I'm afraid the casual user will be unable to use it unless you fix the texture paths.

Still, thank you for sharing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks ThatOne,

this happens very quickly that some texture-path is not correct; regarding the unused nodes - that's something you won't notice while gameplay .. though, I've removed most of them;

Btw. I've now made an esp in which I've distributed the armor - I just haven't tested it yet .. and I will make some some armor parts ..

and I'm planning a forsworn village beyond cyrodiils border in the north;

• 1 month later...

Archived