• 1 year later...

i am completely new at setting this up, so need some help please:

where are the custom profiles? is there a preview? (told you im lost)

basically what id like to see happen is this: the camera for IFP is in the eyes, but the modder did not alter the triangulation between camera and crosshairs, so aiming for bows and magic is off except for 3rd person (even there its a little off). i would dearly like to fix this, as i am playing a spellcaster.

clipping is pretty bad during animations. i have mods and animations for slavery, attacks, submits, animals, etc. i am ok with panning out during scenes to see from different angles, but sometimes i want to be in the IFP.

i tried to remove it, but the player hands seemed stuck 45 degrees off center to the left. they straightened briefly when i test-fired a spell, but went back wonky afterwards. the fix seems to be to reinstall, go into the game, get out of first person, save, leave, and uninstall

• 2 months later...

I'm in the same boat as the person above me.

First time back in skyrim in at least 2 years, and have most of my mod's taken care of, except the combo of sexlab and IFP. I like how the 2 work together but i dont using IFP for anything else, as it throws off my gameplay too much. I've read thru all 3 pages of this thread, and i get that it's fully possible to tinker w/ the settings to make ifp kick in -only- during sexlab ani's, and i get my vanilla view/camera controls back afterwards...but i just cant figure out HOW to do that.

If anybody could post a "program this for dummies" guide, or even better, post the exact settings i need, and where i need to put them, so i can just copy-paste, would be much appreciated.

• 2 years later...
On 4/14/2017 at 2:31 AM, wolfarus said:

First time back in skyrim in at least 2 years, and have most of my mod's taken care of, except the combo of sexlab and IFP. I like how the 2 work together but i dont using IFP for anything else, as it throws off my gameplay too much. I've read thru all 3 pages of this thread, and i get that it's fully possible to tinker w/ the settings to make ifp kick in -only- during sexlab ani's, and i get my vanilla view/camera controls back afterwards...but i just cant figure out HOW to do that.

If anybody could post a "program this for dummies" guide, or even better, post the exact settings i need, and where i need to put them, so i can just copy-paste, would be much appreciated.

Same person above me, I'd like to know the best settings for IFP with sexlab. I'm still struggling with it.

• 2 years later...

Postin dis for current/future LE users who want to use dis mod: I made a thread about getting IFPV to work with SexLab a long time ago & got responses that helped me get it working. Basically download IFPV (the most recent version is what I use), then dis mod, & change the config text to match what's posted by Akzyra's 1st comment in the thread below. Also make sure u install to a clean save, its been awhile so cant remember how much that mattered back then but I just assume it does

On 4/14/2017 at 2:31 AM, wolfarus said:

On 7/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, Zathuul said:

Same person above me, I'd like to know the best settings for IFP with sexlab. I'm still struggling with it.

Prolly late af but check out that thread I made, 4th comment shows what settings to put in to make IFPV essentially for sexlab animations only & leave combat vanilla