Problem with mage robes

TehNigra

Hey, LL, I'm a long time lurker here and normally I wouldn't post something like this, but I've exhausted every other option I could think of. It's a relatively trivial matter, to be sure, but it's been getting under my skin for a while now.

Basically, I downloaded and installed this set of armor and clothing replacers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/? quite a while ago and it all worked fine and dandy, but then I decided I wanted to play a pure mage for once. I created a dark elf mage and everything was fine, until I bought a set of apprentice robes from Farengar. It wasn't the blue and dark brown robes we know, but the green and cream colour of the novice set. Strangely, the hood was the proper colour. I used console commands to add other robes to my inventory and was met with the same problem.

Here's what I mean:

2z9kY7M.jpgNovice robe and hood, pretty standard stuff. 

ujClvmC.jpg

And the Apprentice set. Hood is the right colour, but the robes aren't. Same phenomenon with the adept set and the master and expert sets.

To be clear, I have dealt with this annoyance once before and I rectified that by deleting the mageapprentice and magejourneyman files in the textures and meshes folders and everything was fine afterwards. Only this time, there was no mageapprentice and magejourneyman folders in the textures area, so I moved the meshes versions onto the desktop and ran the game. Same problem. I tried using the CreationKit, but my knowledge of it is less than subpar. 

Hopefully the way to fix this is pretty straightforward, because I'm not sure what will happen if I uninstall and reinstall Skyrim, as although I installed from a physical copy I bought over the counter, it didn't want to play without me installing Steam.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. :3

Archived