NPC's random attacking me

hestial

Hello, like the tittle says, random NPC's across Skyrim are attacking me, but the curious thing here is that not everyone, the guards neither, just random NPC's.

I just have this bug with one of my characters, not with everyone.

It has become really annoying, because I've to do my Dragonborn quest and I've to talk with one character outside Windhelm, but the character start to attack me.

Any solutions or advices?

PD: I've Brawl Bugs CE, I'm a vampire and my follower is Serana.

I'm not so sure if it started after kill the Ebony Warrior or after kill the first adepts from that Dragonborn cult.

This happened to me a while back. It happened to me in Whiterun. The guards were cool but the guys in Jorrvaskr would attack me for no reason.

My solution is a little unorthodox, but go up to a Whiterun guard and punch him in the face until he attacks you. Lower your fists and let him fine you or go to jail. Once you do this, all crime in the area will be reset and everyone should stop attacking you.

After try different solutions like wait for a month to reset all the cells and running skyrim without any mod or addon I just solved it loading an older save, before killing the Ebony Warrior, I lost some progress but I think it's better than have essential NPCs attacking me.

Thanks.

Archived