HELP PLEASE

So I was playing just yesterday with no problems.  I haven't installed anything lately except for some more armor mods.  I have the 2k textures installed and the static mesh improvements.  Until today I have had no problems whatsoever.  Then i load up the save and I get this.. I just finished playing the new thief game so it cant possibly be the video card.

I tried reinstalling the ENB I was using and it didn't help.  And I was JUST playing it yesterday with no problems and didn't add any new mods other than armors.

Please don't tell me I  have to reinstall again.  If it comes to that I won't bother with the game anymore.

Guest Omega1084

Does this happen everywhere or just this particular save?
Have you tried using "coc qasmoke" on the main menu and seeing if the Test Character has that issue?

I seem to have fixed it.  Ran TES5edit and it first came back with a ZAZanimation error but I never installed it.  I figured it was the painslut companion so i unchecked that and it seems to be working fine.  I also totally removed all ENB traces.  SO it might have been that as well.

Archived