trees? nope, no trees...

Hi guys, i got a wierd problem and you are my last hope of fixing it.

Yesterday, while playing i left a cave, entered the open world and most of the trees where Black blocks instead. when i came near, some of them got their texture back but most of them, especially the ones in the distance were like this forever. Since that moment it happend every once in a while and i cant seem to get rid of it.

post-363190-0-70063900-1393907292_thumb.jpg

I know, that body textures can disappear if the pc is to weak for the resolution, but this never happend to me before. Ive been using the Seasons of Skyrim Summer Edition for a long time without problems. I even used the Seasons of Skyrim ENB for the same amount of time.

And now all of sudden this strange problem occurs.

If it helps, this is what my computer has got:

2x Intel core 2 CPU 2,4 GHZ (I got no idea if i need to use extra software to get the most out of both)

Nvidia Gforce GTX 460 2048MB GDDR5

4GB RAM (3,50 if you ask windows...)

If anyone knows how to fix this, i would be glad if he told me,

TF

looks like texture is missing or billboard issues, second thing is graphicard, but i assume the tree has worked before so its prolly some enviroment mod or other that dosnt fit

Archived