Animations not appearing

Simply put, my animations will not appear ingame. Whenever I open up the settings, no animations are listed and running FNIS produces nothing. I've placed all my mods (including the SexLab Framework) through the Nexus Mod Manager if that helps with anything.

Thank you for your time and I'm terribly sorry, I'm rather new to this whole modding thing.

I am having the same problem.  I have attached the papyrus0.log and cannot make sense out of it.  It seems to be in a loop of not listing the toggle animations.  FNIS Screen attached.  Upgrading FNIS to 5 and the new Sexlab Version.  I already tried to install the previous version of both FNIS and Sexlab and it still did the same thing not registration of the animation.  It says it is in the upper left corner in the game that everything was intstalled.post-134534-0-18551600-1393882988_thumb.jpg.  I also did all the istall suggestions in the FAQ before posting my questions here.

I have another update to my problem with this issue.  I noticed that when I install sexlab my skse loader says there is a vcomp100.dll error then continues to load the game.  When sexlab is uninstalled the error is gone.  Any suggestions on fixing the vcomp100.dll issue?

Thanks for all that was reading my post here.  I solved my problem and I hope it may fix some one elses too.  My Windows/SysWOW64 folder was missing the vcomp100.dll and the vcomp120.dll files.  Once I copied them over from a friends windows 7 computer all the animations showed up in sexlab.  I hope this may fix whoever runs into the same problem as me.

Archived