Hyper Nurse huge breasts and butt

View File

The armor is called Hyper Nurse i converted it to fit ravensaws body. The armor only has 1 weight setting witch is 100.

You will need ravensaw's "Heavy Metal Plus Bustier" mod from nexus,http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/41883/?

You will also need xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" mod from nexus,http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/26800/?

I use the "XPMS 1-93A NMM-BAIN INSTALLER" file for my xp skeleton

To find open counsol and type "help hyper" and then "player.additem (item code) 1"

2014-03-01_00018_zps57eaf830.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    ravensaw's "Heavy Metal Plus Bustier" and xp32's "XP32 Macimum Skeleton"
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey, thanks for sharing your work with us.

But I think it would be better if you post only one thread with all your works and updates rather than starting everytime a new thread.

Seeing these mods appear frequently recently I have to ask:

How the hell does she sleep?

Thats a easy question. You just go to a bed, aktivate it, choose how many hours you want to sleep and done, quite simple right?

Hey, thanks for sharing your work with us.

But I think it would be better if you post only one thread with all your works and updates rather than starting everytime a new thread.

That is a sound and fair suggestion. Us the model that other modders have been following and put everything into one thread where you update the first post with each new release. That way

1: everything is in one spot for your users and

2: it avoids clutter in a already too busy forum area.

thanks for the sujestion, i have seen what you are refering to but i origonaly got a virus of one of those DL sites that people link to so i thought it would be safer for people to download it directly here.  also i feel that LL has provided this option so why not use it?

thanks for the sujestion, i have seen what you are refering to but i origonaly got a virus of one of those DL sites that people link to so i thought it would be safer for people to download it directly here.  also i feel that LL has provided this option so why not use it?

Then you have not seen what we are referring too. Take a look at this link here to see what I mean.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-22714/

You can still use the LL download system, just provide separate links to each down load page from the primary page you would use for the mod series. In the example above, yes he opts to use Mediafile and Mega for downloading, but there is no requirement to do so.

As for getting a virus from one of "those" sites. You were either using a shitty file hosting site or clicked on an ad pop up instead of the correct buttons. If a file host site is trying to trick you into clicking the wrong button by marking it as 'Download', when the real one is an itty-bitty link in the corner, then the site isn't worth using.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...