Weird glowing on a part of a clothing mesh with ENB on

Mud

Hi y'all, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of a strange texture issue with an item. I was converting the garter belt available in kuzak76's UNP lingerie conversion pack (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/?) to CBBE, and along the way I had to assign the proper textures to some of the pieces because the original mod author had texture paths pointing to nonexistent folders. Upon finishing I found that for some reason, the little connecting things on the straps in front glow in a most bizarre fashion when using my ENB:

Screen_Shot519.jpg

Screen_Shot520.jpg

As can be seen, they're also not the right color - their texture is supposed to be white, but instead a portion of them is totally black, even though they show up as white in Nifskope and Bodyslide.

But curiouser still, the connectors on the back straps, which use the same texture for their white color, show up fine:

Screen_Shot521.jpg

Does anyone know what's causing this oddity, a bad setting somewhere or something?

Archived