Good pubic hair mod for CBBE, 3d?

I've tried those so far, but they aren't 3d:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2841/?

I prefer CBBE, but when i played with UNPB a while ago there has been a nice 3d pubic hair mod which also shared the hair colour, and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/ look great too, but they aren't for CBBE either.

This one is nice, but only for the player and i'd like a little more hair and also see the pubic hair when wearing skirts or seethrough clothes:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/319-auto-unequipping-3d-meshed-female-pubic-hair-cbbe/

Thanks for the tips. Too bad there's none which is for all characters, so also NPCs.

Expect for the missing 3d i am quite happy with the CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 mod, it has some nice additional features like imperfect looking skin with some venes shining through and some roughness.

So it looks quite lorefriendly.

Thanks for the tips. Too bad there's none which is for all characters, so also NPCs.

Expect for the missing 3d i am quite happy with the CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 mod, it has some nice additional features like imperfect looking skin with some venes shining through and some roughness.

So it looks quite lorefriendly.

The link given above

Auto-unequipping 3D meshed female pubic hair (CBBE) 0.1

http://www.loverslab...ubic-hair-cbbe/

I use this and all NPCs have the pubic hair. It only unequips if there is underwear placed over it (ie clothing which uses the underwear slot)

It's best just to place the pubic hair files manually and works great for UNP/UNPB too.

Thanks for the additional examples, i'll test later today. The Auto-unequipping 3D meshed female pubic hair (CBBE) 0.1 looks like it has a bit too little hair for my taste, but since it is an item i think i can combine it with the 2d body texture i use and then together they should look magnificient :).

Is this the auto-unequipping one? I tried that one but it wasn't showing on elves, also, I see you got it with different colors, is that pre-installed or does the mod change colors on the fly?

It changes according to hair color afaik. Means i can't use it with my current light blonde nord girl, the pubic hair is almost white now :lol:.

For anything than blonde it is great though.

It changes according to hair color afaik. Means i can't use it with my current light blonde nord girl, the pubic hair is almost white now :lol:.

For anything than blonde it is great though.

Hum, I did some experiments over another color-changing pubic hair, and I noticed that the color depends greatly on the base texture used for it. This also goes for head hair textures. I'd suggest that you open your hair's base texture and try to get a similar color on the pubes, in theory (unless the mod changes the color applied itself) should make it look more similar.

By the way, that mod still doesn't work with my character. I noticed it doesnt support elves yet. I guess I'll have to tinker on CK and see what happens...

[EDIT] Well, I fixed the problem with the races, and tried it, but it didn't really change color. I noticed it's set to use the brows textures, or so it seems, so honestly I'm not sure how this goes. However, I think I've understood how the thing about showing when naked and not appearing on the inventory works. Actually, that's pretty useful. I guess I could adapt it to the other color-changing mod as well, and to another one I have for long nails so that they work well.

The only issue I see would be that you'd have to individually edit every outfit you want to equip depending on if it should show the pubes or not. it isn't too difficult, but tedious.

[EDIT 2] Well that's awesome, it works! I think I might take over these mods and pop my own version.

Hum, I did some experiments over another color-changing pubic hair, and I noticed that the color depends greatly on the base texture used for it. This also goes for head hair textures. I'd suggest that you open your hair's base texture and try to get a similar color on the pubes, in theory (unless the mod changes the color applied itself) should make it look more similar.

By the way, that mod still doesn't work with my character. I noticed it doesnt support elves yet. I guess I'll have to tinker on CK and see what happens...

[EDIT] Well, I fixed the problem with the races, and tried it, but it didn't really change color. I noticed it's set to use the brows textures, or so it seems, so honestly I'm not sure how this goes. However, I think I've understood how the thing about showing when naked and not appearing on the inventory works. Actually, that's pretty useful. I guess I could adapt it to the other color-changing mod as well, and to another one I have for long nails so that they work well.

The only issue I see would be that you'd have to individually edit every outfit you want to equip depending on if it should show the pubes or not. it isn't too difficult, but tedious.

[EDIT 2] Well that's awesome, it works! I think I might take over these mods and pop my own version.

Well,looking forward to it!

I've been trying to do it but I'm not entirely happy with the results. First of all, I tried to find a slightly bigger pubes mesh, but I was unable to make it change colors, even though I modified the .nif contents to be exactly the same, minus the poly model. I suspect that the problem is simply that the mesh I was using had some strands of hair buried deep into the body mesh (I suppose that this was done so it never looks floating over the skin), and somehow the game thinks the mesh is primarily inside the body, thus it shades it very dark. I should toy a bit sith the parameters and with different meshes, let's see what I can accomplish.

The other problem is simply the original issue about the hair swapping only to the PC hair color. Putting the pubes mesh as part of the "naked body outfit" makes everybody have the same pubes as you. Unfortunately, since everybody uses the same body unless you use a mod, I'm not sure of how could this be made to work.

I suppose the easiest solution would still be, to add the items as equipable stuff and make them stay there. I wonder if there's a mod to make items "quest items" so that when you equip them, they can't be stripped, and maybe reequipped automatically?

I've tried those so far, but they aren't 3d:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2841/?

I prefer CBBE, but when i played with UNPB a while ago there has been a nice 3d pubic hair mod which also shared the hair colour, and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/ look great too, but they aren't for CBBE either.

This one is nice, but only for the player and i'd like a little more hair and also see the pubic hair when wearing skirts or seethrough clothes:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/319-auto-unequipping-3d-meshed-female-pubic-hair-cbbe/

Hi there.

Sorry guys , but in my opinion the best one is not the model coming from the KrisTa 's Pubic hair ( the same used in Oblivion and just adapted to Skyrim) .

Her "3D pubic" is very interesting but there is too many polygons there. So this one isn't for a lower-end machine ( especially in Oblivion .. ) .

A few days ago i found another 3D Pubic hair ( from the "Leito Body") a with a very low polygon count : 74 Ko ( or 79)   ... not 1630 Ko !!!

You can use it with every bodies you want , you just need to make some litlle adjustment in NifsKope  to match the body you use.

I use it with different textures ( for different races)  coming straight away from Oblivion  ,  but here you cannot use a texture without an alpha layer ... this is the "limitation" of thid 3D Low-Poly.

I think this model was inspired from an Oblivion model made a few years ago by Dude2000 ( but this one wasn't a 3D model)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37807

Just one think : if the Pubic hair do not appear , maybe you are using a piece of clothe/armo with the same "bipped slot"  so take a look with the CK if this occur.

Here it is the 2 nif ( extracted from his body) just to see what i'm talking about when i speak about "low-poly" .

Cheers.

NB : add one  texture from the 'original version" ( Heavy version) .  For an unknown reason this texture looks "back" in exterior ... i must investigate why ?!? ...

BBLPubicHeavy_1.nif

BBLPubicHeavy_0.nif

textures.7z

• 1 year later...

Hi All.

I think that this mod right here is genius if you are already using Schlongs of Skyrim.

"SoS Addon Pubic Hair for Females" on LoversLab.

Per the author:

"The primary bodytype is CBBE and I've included a download for the bodyslide files (the bodyslide files are HDT). I have no plans to implement this for other body types but anyone else is welcome to do so if they want to."

I am using it in conjunction with Painted Lady Redone for my own characters.

So, there is variety (by race) and color options ;D Cheers.

• 1 year later...

This thread is great! I am also looking for a good pubic hair mod for CBBE

I have a small problem though. I used the pubic hair mesh from this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/319-auto-unequipping-3d-meshed-female-pubic-hair-cbbe/) and added it to my custom CBBE body through Nifskope, then I cleaned it up using mesh rigger just to be sure. I removed the alpha property of the pubic hair mesh through Nifskope as well, but it still doesn't show up in game.

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

No matter how I search I never found a proper 3D pubic hair mesh.  :@

I just don't understand,

if people know how to make head hair, how different and complicated, making pubes could be?

I would say it is much more complicated, at head hair there are many hair packets with associated textures (no single hairs) as at Nvidia Hairworks.

for example: this it does not exist for Skyrim.

at Pubic Hair, every single hair must be adapted.  ;)

3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS. by 4uDIK1

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?

I just don't understand,

if people know how to make head hair, how different and complicated, making pubes could be?

I would say it is much more complicated, at head hair there are many hair packets with associated textures (no single hairs) as at Nvidia Hairworks.

what does this have to do with pube?

and what do you know about that stuff anyway to say if it's more complicated or not?

and for the other one, if those meshes aren't good enought for you, do better

I just don't understand,

and what do you know about that stuff anyway to say if it's more complicated or not?

I know what I'm talking about, we both know a person who is a very good modder, only for me is he a good friend.

he wanted for my body type (CHSBHC) 3D pubic hair make after several failed attempts, he has stopped, he told me it has something to do with the amount of polygons.

and so we come to the difference between head hair and pubic hair, that head hair consists of several structured hair packages, not from single hair as with Nvidia Hairworks (We leave hair physics aside). the head hair in The Witcher consists of 10000 single hairs, with a wolf there are already two hundred thousand-hairs.

and that does not exist for Skyrim!  ;)

look on hair quantity not physics

the 3D Pubic Hair consists of single hair, I do not know how many exactly, but I guess 2 - 5 hundred and these must be placed exactly.

if it should be beautiful, then the hair must not overlap, the skin structure should remain visible.

edit: if you about that have knowledge, then you can make for me 3D Pubic Hair.  :lol:  :lol:

I know what I'm talking about, we both know a person who is a very good modder, only for me is he a good friend.

you know what you are taking about because you know a modder?

have mess with that stuff some years ago...

171002033306136585.jpg

the obj that get converted to sims, then skyrim, it's 500 kb-1mb

aram hair, 5mb obj, that would be 12-14 mb in skyrim

you have a copy paste of the hair mesh with another transparency setting, to hide the transparents faces behind the ones you are rendering, because rendering both suck in the sims, and in skyrim too

going high poly to not render the faces behind the ones you render... kinda kill the purpose of high poly

Full107499_1f58bc5cd692bf4df1e6334904bbf

aram wouldn't look like that in the sims (or skyrim)

and that one didn't look like that either in skyrim

7657d0061061c36c3589fd743dd026bf--d-mode

the nifs was 30-40 mb maybe, i had decimate the mesh (not because of number of verticles, high poly it's a lot of sbp x to distribute and bslighting to copy paste in nifskope, and it was just messing around)

above you can see the hairs behind the head thought the hairs on the left side

in skyrim you can't, you see the copy paste of the hairs on left side with another transparency settings

the faces you can see look a little better than the 1mb nifs, that's all you get from high poly hairs, it's not worth it

it's the same for 3d pubes, with another problem, clipping with armor/clothes

if you put that in head nif like a mod... you can make hair disappear by giving sbp 31 to a helm, same can be done with another headpart, no idea how

that mean having to add sbp x to all those clothes/armors that would clip with those pube, that suck

if you put it in the nude body, no need to bother with clipping, you want it on that skimpy armor, you add it to it that's all, less stuff to do to add it to the few armors that may have a use for it

but it won't match the npc hair color

the solution is a mix between those 2 options, a script to the armor addon that add headpart pube, and remove headpart pube when you unequip the armor addon (you don't want that headpart to stay, it's not in the head nif)

i am doing that to reduce the performance waste of hairs, it work fine

171002051023475554.jpg

171002051000993853.jpg

171002051026123763.jpg

having to regenerate heads when i try a mod for that, i don't care, already have to do it for the dizona head

171002051013448864.jpg

1710020511529670.jpg

small differences between female head and male head

171002051156359480.jpg

171002051202397321.jpg

arg, he can't see anything with that

171002051201949688.jpg

purpose of picking short female hairs that look about right for males, it's to reduce a little more the performance waste (they won't get 100 hairs to pick from, i want some npcs to use the same hairs)

editing the uv map to make those hairs use the same texture would reduce it more, if someone want to do that time consuming crap

at Pubic Hair, every single hair must be adapted.  ;)

3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS. by 4uDIK1

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?

Why every single hair? And what about beards? Pubic hair doesn't have to wave like head hair? I think it's easier to make a pubic mount like a beard with more curls in it than some hair hear and there. Even if hair are fewer, if they are made curly like usual they show more dence! but again, make a beard mesh and adapt it down there! Why whould THAT be complicated?

By the way, I like your suggestion, but I need the hair to be more curly and dense, it would give some "realism" to the "ordinary"! :)

I just don't understand,

I'm not a modder, if that is what you are asking, but I know enough to see things from a different perspective and angle than most people want to see.

And for your information, I know about "that stuff"! It's just I'm too poor to buy expensive software and hardware and have a large amount of free time as well. :)

I just don't understand,

he wanted for my body type (CHSBHC) 3D pubic hair make after several failed attempts, he has stopped, he told me it has something to do with the amount of polygons.

and so we come to the difference between head hair and pubic hair, that head hair consists of several structured hair packages, not from single hair as with Nvidia Hairworks (We leave hair physics aside). the head hair in The Witcher consists of 10000 single hairs, with a wolf there are already two hundred thousand-hairs.

and that does not exist for Skyrim!  ;)

look on hair quantity not physics

the 3D Pubic Hair consists of single hair, I do not know how many exactly, but I guess 2 - 5 hundred and these must be placed exactly.

if it should be beautiful, then the hair must not overlap, the skin structure should remain visible.

edit: if you about that have knowledge, then you can make for me 3D Pubic Hair.  :lol:  :lol:

Again, make a static beard and adapt it down there, no physics, no great amount of polygons and no "fuzz"! :D

Archived