[Idea] The Hypnotist

therelolord

So lately i came across a nice mod idea.

A follower that isnt actually a follower, hes more like your "master" hes a Hypnotist.

Its basicly the same as the puppet mod, but YOU are the puppet.

I imagine it like this:

Hes a normal follower, but sometimes he will trigger you and you will do what he/she wants without beeing able to decline it.

If he/she wants to have sex with you, you only get a dialog what kind he/she wants.

If he/she wants you to pee you start to pee.

If he/she wants to bound you for a while you get bound.

If he/she wants you to dance you start to dance

etc.

Maybe some more stuff and more dialoge like Master:"dance my puppet" and then you can choose between some options like "yes master" or "start to (insert activity here)" or "try to resist" (with a chance to fail that scales with speech or something)

And if you reach a special level of arousement lets say 70 or so you just automaticly go to your master (because he/she hypnot you to do so) with options like : "master i feel horny" or "unzip his pants and start sex" or "try to resist"

And if a resist fails you just start to have the activity or if you really maged to resist he just gets angry and you gain more willpower and it gets more easy everytime untill you could totally free yourslef and can send him back to (insert a place here) untill you want to have this "fun" again.

And based on how often you just did it or tryed to resist it it gets hard or easy. And to do an hardcore mode if you always be submissive you even loose the option to resist and youre basicly Fucked. (but that should be an option and not a must have)

You still can go on your adventure and he will even fight with you and always wait till the combat is over (to avoid some shitty problems), but if he wants to have fun with you, you just turn into his puppet unable to have control over yourself.

i think you get the idea.

I really would do it by myself but i just dont understand scripting etc. :/

I just can hope that some superawesome modcreator thinks " hell yea thats some sweet mod idea i do it"

But i think that wont happen :/  but at least tell me what you think of this kind of idea.

ps yea its some kinda strange stuff i know butt still somehow sexy (lol)

ps2 sorry if i wrote some shitty english i tryed my best :/

Many people want a mod like that - though I have to say the hypnotist angle is new, most would just be content with a follower who dominates you in either BDSM or real slavery sense.

SkyrimII is working on adding "master as follower" functionality to Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, but there's no telling how long it will take seeing as many problems keep arising with basic functions of the mod. He also has a Mind Control mod that allows you to charm any NPC to become your follower - with a chance of said follower being dominant towards you, but it's rather underdeveloped at the moment (with much more effort going into SD+, which personally I think is for the better).

Min is working on adding a player slavery quest to Devious Devices - Integration, which may work somewhat like that.

Heromaster and CGi are working on a very ambitious player slavery framework with lotsa quests, but the project is in a very early phase.

Keep close tabs on these, they're currently the best bets for the kind of fun you want.

To a degree, you can already play with consensual slavery using SD+ - get yourself a follower, use the console to give yourself a slave collar, then talk to the follower and say "I need a strong hand to guide me". It has some serious limitations at the moment, and you may not be able to actually do some quests this way, but the option is there.

Many people want a mod like that - though I have to say the hypnotist angle is new, most would just be content with a follower who dominates you in either BDSM or real slavery sense.

SkyrimII is working on adding "master as follower" functionality to Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, but there's no telling how long it will take seeing as many problems keep arising with basic functions of the mod. He also has a Mind Control mod that allows you to charm any NPC to become your follower - with a chance of said follower being dominant towards you, but it's rather underdeveloped at the moment (with much more effort going into SD+, which personally I think is for the better).

Min is working on adding a player slavery quest to Devious Devices - Integration, which may work somewhat like that.

Heromaster and CGi are working on a very ambitious player slavery framework with lotsa quests, but the project is in a very early phase.

Keep close tabs on these, they're currently the best bets for the kind of fun you want.

To a degree, you can already play with consensual slavery using SD+ - get yourself a follower, use the console to give yourself a slave collar, then talk to the follower and say "I need a strong hand to guide me". It has some serious limitations at the moment, and you may not be able to actually do some quests this way, but the option is there.

Haha i have no idea how i came around this hypno stuff but somehow its kinda intressting if you get in this state what people could do to you.

I actually have Sd+ but never got this "i need a strong hand" thing to work they always be like "meh not my problem"

And i like to imagine your "master" more like a follower, he even would carry your stuff etc. if you want him to, but at random events he uses his "power" on you to have his fun too like in the puppet mod maybe even the same things.

All these slavery mods are fine and work the way the are supposed to but its not this kind im imagine :/

But i dont want to go like "someone do the mod plz, cmon guys" its more a "hey if it was your idea, here are people who would want this and would appreciate your work"

And even if nobody is going to do this mod, its fine too maybe sd+ or any other slavery mod will add something like this.

but its good to see that people actually like this kind of idea or respond to it.

For being enslaved by your own follower with SD+, try Jenassa in Whiterun - it seems it currently keys off follower morality settings and thus most followers will not agree to something as immoral as enslavement, but Jen is one serious bitch. Other followers of low morals should work as well.

It's not very fulfilling at the moment - you remain naked and bound, can only move slowly, and have very limited interactions with your owner. But the last time we had a "follower as Master" thread, skyrimII proclaimed that he'll be stealing some of the ideas discussed for SD+ - ideas very much in line with your own. In the same thread, Zadil chimed in and said that the upcoming quest for DD Integration will also feature something in the vein of a dominant follower, so it's safe to say we'll get this stuff covered in the foreseeable future.

EDIT: and I agree that being actually hypnotized/charmed/ensorceled could put an interesting spin on things. Willingly submitting to someone is one thing, being coerced under threat of punishment yet another, but having your will completely subsumed by magic, being utterly deprived of control over your own body is different still, and kinda interesting in that it's a sexual fantasy rather hard to realize outside of a... well, a fantasy setting.

Archived