Interested in a collection of pretty, non-slutty outfits for UNP+variants ?

alciefrederic

I find it really difficult to find pretty, non-slutty outfits. Most of the stuffs that trail around are either badly made (sorry if this offends the modders), look really awkward, or are just simply too revealing. Maybe it's just me though. I've scoured around and I've found some pretty good stuffs that I can share if anyone's interested. But maybe people of this forum don't care much about sluttiness :D , probably the case, but who knows, maybe there are some like me who thinks pretty, non-revealing clothes make women more desirable. In any case, I'm just throwing it out there. Or perhaps there already exists something like that somewhere already, if so it'd be nice if you could share. Most depositories, blogs I've visited are not very discriminatory about what constitutes "prettiness", and it takes time to actually check which one looks good and which doesn't. If anybody's interested in seeing what it would look like, I've posted some on the nexus forum, shouldn't be hard to find.

Archived