glitch with lover's creatures

none of the special creatures work, I've tried various things, and the other creatures work.  the tentacle monster attacks, but won't rape, and the mushrooms and such just shoot me with a spell that has no effect.  anyone know what's going on?

Guest Donkey

none of the special creatures work' date=' I've tried various things, and the other creatures work.  the tentacle monster attacks, but won't rape, and the mushrooms and such just shoot me with a spell that has no effect.  anyone know what's going on?

[/quote']

You need to override Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 Latest with the Test project for lovers Creatures and turn the Lovers Creature Extender off it is not compatible with the Test project for lovers Creatures.

When you play with the new Test project for lovers Creatures you can give your new summons commands by using the activation key normally this is the space-bar.

Archived