What is this Havok Object?

Claysson2

• 2 weeks later...

HDT Havok Object is an Armor-Object.

It is defined in the ESP as part of the oufit-/armor sets.

In the mesh of the HDT Havok Object is the Path to the XML added, that has the breast collision.

see also: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/?do=findComment&comment=674918

To paraphrase Maverick & Goose in "TOP GUN".... What'd she say....? What'd who say?

HDT Havok Object is a normal mesh, in which the path is set to the xml.

It could also be that any ring for that.

To equip it automatically for NPC is in the ESP.

This HDT Havok Object in Most outfit sets entered.

The NPC in Skyrim do not wear individual pieces of armor, but, depending on Fraction and level different outfit sets.

This outfit sets may consist of several outfit sets.

The hierarchy of the outfit sets can be several levels.

In a hierarchical level also several outfit sets can be registered.

It is therefore almost impossible to truly equip all NPC with the HDT Havok object - with outfit sets.

The higher one's level and thus the NPC level, the lower the likelihood of success.

For Dragonborn and Heartfire any outfit sets have been edited, to my knowledge.

• 3 months later...

i have xpmse with the HDT checked 

made a HDT and a TBBP presets and outfits 

it's something with the animation, it was doing the same thing when i had sexlab

attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00001.jpg

it looks like parts are locked from a starting point of animation 

Just to be on the safe side...Ragdoll's and Force installed, esp active, but otherwise complete override by XPMS Extended ?

The crushed breast and butt syndrome points strongly into the "skeleton issue" direction and usually it's a mistake with overrides when you have several skeleton mods installed.

The mesh stretching I am able to watch for a very short time sometimes when I am switching cells, but only for NPCs/followers. It's visible too when you use the moveto player command on a follower.

• 7 months later...

HDT Object adds PUSH physics to your body.  So right now if you breasts jiggle it's because you are moving (running, jumping, falling etc).  If a hand touched your breasts they would not move unless both actor have some form of HDT Object.  HDT obect  can be added to a body part like a hand so you don't need an equipable object but If you use a hand and wear a glove you loose the physics.  PC can use the head mesh but head meshes ONLY works on PC.  It NEVER NEVER NEVER works on NPCs so somtimes males NPC use hand.

The problem:  Skyrim physics is not that great so if you run around with HDT Object equipped all the time you get smushed breast and other similar issues.  Better to just equip it when you really want it.

i have xpmse with the HDT checked 

made a HDT and a TBBP presets and outfits 

it's something with the animation, it was doing the same thing when i had sexlab

attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00001.jpg

it looks like parts are locked from a starting point of animation 

Necromorph Vagina!!

This thread is scary lol it creeps the shit out of me also when I have to regenerate the racemenu face after bodychange.

if mixed together with these bodies.. omg...

Archived