ProDaHornyGamer Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago View File Miku Masterbating You can watch Miku play with her pussy in the game. Miku is enjoying how good it feels lol. I know it's not perfect, at least I tried. This mod replaces her extreme gear idle animation. You have to be down bad if you are using the mod. I did not make the animation. I use a model that has masterbaiting animations and retarget it to her skeleton. I know replacing animations is not easy. I guess I'm going to be the only guy doing lewd animations mods lol. Note: Her hand won't be in the right spot for other NSFW mods. Because the model size and proportions are different. I'm not going to adjust the animation for every mod. Enjoy the mod. Submitter ProDaHornyGamer Submitted 10/11/26 Category Sonic Racing: Crossworlds Requirements Install Instructions Get the Bluestar Manager and put it in your mods folder.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now