Jump to content

(Request) White Day: A Labyrinth Named School


Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw a old post years ago and wanted to share this as I've been interested in this game this Halloween, wanted to see if anyone else were, there's about 4 girls in this game
https://store.steampowered.com/app/466130/White_Day_A_Labyrinth_Named_School/
A Korean horror game about a haunted school, was shown this by an old friend years ago from Korea, the name of the girls in this game are
- Han So-young
- Kim Seong-a
- Seol Ji-hyeon
- Yoo Ji-min 
I'm interesting in seeing things for this horror game, it's a remake, original was in 2001, this is the 2017 remake, would love to just discuss too, hope to find anyone interested! 

White.Day.A.Labyrinth.Named.School.jpg

Character-soyoung-xs.webp

Character-sunga.webp

Character-jihyun.webp

Character_Yoo_Ji-min.webp

the_school_white_day_run_01_by_haganeya-db6a896.jpg

seol_ji_hyeon___the_school__white_day_by_theforgottensaint47-db0k00r.jpg

db0k01a-473874f5-e34d-4f1c-9e9c-158e5edd4b6e.jpg

han_so_young___the_school__white_day_by_theforgottensaint47-db0k017.jpg

Posted
Just now, Reynard 14-55 said:

Mods for characters from this series get uploaded to HAYDEE all the time.
It seems like the game has some really passionate fans.

261011-062710.jpg

261011-062808.jpg

Really? I wasn't aware, I was looking hard for mods for the game itself but only found a old topic, really thought I was the very few people who wanted to lewd this game! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...