Tykune Posted Thursday at 06:18 PM Posted Thursday at 06:18 PM I was wondering if there were any mods that added HDT Physics to the Pals, though more specifically, their genitals.
Msurikqp79 Posted Friday at 12:41 AM Posted Friday at 12:41 AM 6 hours ago, Tykune said: I was wondering if there were any mods that added HDT Physics to the Pals, though more specifically, their genitals. HDT physics is a skyrim thing named after the person who originally implemented them. However quite a few pals do have jiggle physics, I can vouch that all T-Box mods have Physics and a few others around do. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now