Jump to content

Is there mod that functions like Sexlab Aroused Creatures but for humans?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Specifically, I'm looking for a mod that will allow npcs to pursue the player for sex based on arousal levels, and idealy allow for SLAC like orgies 

Posted

One of these may be what you're looking for:

  • SexLabRandomSexNG_20230107
    Issues:
    
    *  Sometimes does not work at all. Restarting the game or toggling the mod off/on should work.
    *  Does not pick NPCs that are busy doing other stuff, which may seem like buggy behavior in some cases.
    *  Does not allow changing animations.
    *  Does not respect SL bed settings (never uses beds).
    
    Changes:
    
    *  Fixed beds.
    *  Fixed animations.
  • SC07SexLabRandomAttack_20160917
  • Sexlab Approach up16000
    Issues:
    
    *  Badly written dialogue.
    
    Changes:
    
    *  Cleand up all dialogue, but it still makes little sense.

The fixes for SexLabRandomSexNG_20230107 can be found by searching for my posts in it's thread if I remember correctly.

Posted
13 minutes ago, traison said:

One of these may be what you're looking for:

  • SexLabRandomSexNG_20230107
    Issues:
    
    *  Sometimes does not work at all. Restarting the game or toggling the mod off/on should work.
    *  Does not pick NPCs that are busy doing other stuff, which may seem like buggy behavior in some cases.
    *  Does not allow changing animations.
    *  Does not respect SL bed settings (never uses beds).
    
    Changes:
    
    *  Fixed beds.
    *  Fixed animations.
  • SC07SexLabRandomAttack_20160917
  • Sexlab Approach up16000
    Issues:
    
    *  Badly written dialogue.
    
    Changes:
    
    *  Cleand up all dialogue, but it still makes little sense.

The fixes for SexLabRandomSexNG_20230107 can be found by searching for my posts in it's thread if I remember correctly.

 

Approach is pretty close to what I'm looking for, but I guess I'm looking for something that'll more easily lead to consecutive encounters. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...