adfadfqwerqr4adf Posted Thursday at 04:59 PM Posted Thursday at 04:59 PM Custom Sim - Kasandra The Succubus View File This is my personal Sim I've had for years named Kasandra. She's a Sexy Muscle Dommy Mommy Succubus. I wanted to share the gift of her sexiest with the internet. I've listed the packs required but I've also included a link to a google folder. This folder has not only the list of mod's I used in a document. But, it also includes a folder with various diffusions and images I used to edit some mods to fit my character better. I want to make this clear, I don't own any of the mods and any original mods are based on existing content. I'm not an expert and don't want to upload this and get in trouble. I've included links to all the mods involved in this character apart from 4. Those are mods that despite my best efforts I could not rediscover the links to the original, I apologize extremely for that failure on my part. For the edited parts of the mods required for this character, simply use Sims 4 Studio's to add the additional edits. Again, do not credit or claim I own the mods used I'm on a lake of ice and I don't know how thin it is so I'm on edge. But enough about that. For those wondering, Kasandra has a total of 5 outfits per category each with their own separate purpose. Here’s a list of each outfit and its purpose. I put a lot of time and effort into figuring out and determining each one. Everyday: - Base - Job [Stripper] - Cosplay [Carmen San Diego] - Christmas - Succubus Formal: - Business - Date - High Class - Funeral - Wedding Dress Athletic: - Dancing - Boxing - Tennis - Running - Yoga Sleep: - Pajamas - Robe - Baggy - Lingerie - Sex Party: - Casual - Club - V.I.P. - Red Carpet - Masquerade Ball Swimwear: - Public Bikini - Public One Piece - Private Bikini - Private One Piece - Wet Suit Hot Weather: - Shorts - Hangout - Light - Sun Dress - Hiking Cold Weather: - Fall - Rain - Fire Place - Coat - Snow I have several other outfits that I may find a way to include for those who want to use them; but I currently don’t have a method of giving them to you yet. I am currently working on finishing the outfits for Kasandra’s Wife: The Werewolf Kelli. I’ll get her outfit finished as well and upload her. I also have several other sims of each Occult. However I need to finish many of their outfits as well. So I’ll let you know when I do. Please tell me your thoughts on Kasandra and all the work I put into her, I want to hear people’s love of my goddess sim. Anyway, Happy Simming you perverts and may my succubus queen bring you great pleasure. Pack's Required: Base Game EP01 - Get To Work EP02 - Get Together EP05 - Seasons EP06 - Get Famous EP07 - Island Living EP08 - Discover University EP10 - Snowy Escape EP11 - Cottage Living EP12 - High School Years EP16 - Lovestruck GP01 - Outdoor Retreat GP02 - Spa Day GP04 - Vampire GP05 - Parenthood GP06 - Jungle Adventure GP08 - Realm of Magic GP11 - My Wedding Stories SP01 - Luxury Party SP03 - Cool Kitchen SP04 - Spooky Stuff SP08 - Backyard SP16 - Tiny Living SP17 - Nifty Knitting SP24 - Fashion Street Mod Folder Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nF3T6vXyEnjf5d1qbgtAIoisyyM0EvV3?usp=drive_link Submitter adfadfqwerqr4adf Submitted 10/08/26 Category The Sims 4 - Sims Requirements
DuoMaxwell003 Posted yesterday at 05:11 PM Posted yesterday at 05:11 PM I'm terribly confused by some of this. I mean I understand the instructions you included and I've obtained all the cc from the doc, but the edited images folder contains some files for cc not included on the doc. Are those required for this sim or are they for future sims named in your post? Also since some cc is shared between sims once I edit a certain piece that is shared will it still look correct on the previous sim?
adfadfqwerqr4adf Posted yesterday at 06:53 PM Author Posted yesterday at 06:53 PM (edited) Thank you for informing me about this. The images are for cc’s included on the doc. The purpose of the links for the edited cc is so that I don’t get in trouble by handing out edited mods without permission of the original mod creators. The mods themselves are required for this specific sim. With the images simply place them in a new swatch on the original mod listed. Basically you’ll download the original and alter the mod with Sim 4 Studios, either by changing the specular like with the bikini, or simply adding a new diffusion swatch. For some things like one of the gloves and the horns you’ll need to change some internal data as well. If I didn’t properly explain it in this reply and the doc please inform me. Also which images don’t have mods associated with them? Edited yesterday at 06:54 PM by adfadfqwerqr4adf
adfadfqwerqr4adf Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago 21 hours ago, DuoMaxwell003 said: I'm terribly confused by some of this. I mean I understand the instructions you included and I've obtained all the cc from the doc, but the edited images folder contains some files for cc not included on the doc. Are those required for this sim or are they for future sims named in your post? Also since some cc is shared between sims once I edit a certain piece that is shared will it still look correct on the previous sim? I replied just in case it didn’t come across cause I didn’t quote it.
DuoMaxwell003 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Sorry for not replying yesterday. I accidently deleted everything I download in the last few days and have been going through the process of getting some/all of it back. I just compared the linked cc to your image edits and there was only 1 that could possibly be included in the linked cc, that being the GrayVixen Latex Boots. I even double checked what was on the list to what I downloaded and I missed nothing. It's not really that big of a deal to me and I can track down the needed cc, but others may/might/will complain. As a majority of creators do all "recolors" of their items you could include the retouched cc. Just leave your linked doc file and add credit for use of the cc as a courtesy. That's just an idea not something that you should or need to do.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now