Zasz Posted Thursday at 03:00 PM Posted Thursday at 03:00 PM I see or rather not see lots shared here and I wonder why. I would think sims and kinks need proper environments. For example I built a farm in chestnut ridge with a barn and primitive basement dungeon someone probably enjoys like I am. Thats what sharing is for, right? Also Im looking for a similar large lot with a farm theme where I can add my basement lab and my geneticist sim and his hucows and other specific designs. Yeah, no ideas how to build that myself right now. Or is this just not desired here? Blueprint_Red Roan Field.zip
DuoMaxwell003 Posted Thursday at 03:57 PM Posted Thursday at 03:57 PM imo I think lot sharing isn't huge here due to file size limits. Most sims are now 1gb or more and only include 1 outfit or they are nude. Merged files and HQ mods /cc are to blame for this. I've seen simple lots that are just the shell and a few appliances being close to 4gb 2
the2ndcrow Posted Thursday at 04:23 PM Posted Thursday at 04:23 PM 23 minutes ago, DuoMaxwell003 said: imo I think lot sharing isn't huge here due to file size limits. Most sims are now 1gb or more and only include 1 outfit or they are nude. Merged files and HQ mods /cc are to blame for this. I've seen simple lots that are just the shell and a few appliances being close to 4gb That is facts. Most times I'll see a sim I want to try out in my world and because the file is larger, I just don't do it. I don't need a sim in my world that much if they are costing gbs. 1
Yotix Posted yesterday at 02:25 PM Posted yesterday at 02:25 PM I'd like to see fewer lots here. The few that I've tried either messed up my build/buy menu with tons of boring CC crap like plants or wall deco, or didn't work because I only own a handful of Sims 4 packs. And there's no real installer or undo option, except maybe fishing through the Tray ...
Zasz Posted yesterday at 02:34 PM Author Posted yesterday at 02:34 PM 7 minutes ago, Yotix said: I'd like to see fewer lots here. The few that I've tried either messed up my build/buy menu with tons of boring CC crap like plants or wall deco, or didn't work because I only own a handful of Sims 4 packs. And there's no real installer or undo option, except maybe fishing through the Tray ... You can always create a sub-folder in your mods folder to seperate them from all other mods and CC, move those items there and easily remove them later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now