Jump to content

Hard Neon games


HardNeon

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all, I'm a newbie developer. I've got a couple things I'm working on, both set in the Hard Neon universe, a shared setting focused on making choices, power and submission, and a bit of grit and humour. It's about a run-down station at the edge of the galaxy, somewhere nobody chooses to be, lit by cheap neon over worn metal. It's meant to be rough but warm, sexy and silly. Each Hard Neon game is its own thing, but they share the universe, its tone, its rules, and its people.

 

The first project I'm sharing:

 

TRIAGE
It's a proof of concept to see if people think it's actually FUN. You're a medic leased out to whichever crew can pay. Tonight that's Hale, Vex and Pell, and the job is the Warden. You don't fight. You keep them standing through real-time healing, choosing who gets saved, and stepping into danger when you have to. Each crew member has a personality, a running commentary, and an opinion of you when it's over.

 

Try it and tell me what you think!
It's an early alpha: one boss, about 3 minutes a fight, in your browser on desktop. I'm looking for honest feedback: was it fun, was it fair, was it too hard? There's a quick rating at the end of each fight, and the game sends anonymous gameplay stats so I can tune it. 

 

If enough people think it's fun, I'll keep going and see about getting it into an actual engine, but the core gameplay has to be there first, IMO. 

 

Play it here: https://hardneon.github.io/hard-neon-triage/image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...