Jump to content

Voicing in mods or animations.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm still willing to do voicing in several mods, anime & stories on the internet.  I did a few years ago for Skyrim.  Now to also add I will do the Videos working with Warhammer (natural & 40k) , plus the fall back to BattleTech.  Even more I can do is the ways of D&D including one from ElfQuest.  I'm available for all of this & even Fallout.  On LoversLab I can do the sexual or erotic voicing good with a female voicer also.  Can also do other games or videos, just reach out to me.

 

Jrok is Jrok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...