freljords Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I recently ran into this issue for some reason, where my Sims penis turned black/with lines of red out of nowhere. It had been perfectly fine since I started playing again until today. I have SCOURED my mods and downloads and have removed every CC/skin overlay one at a time and cannot figure it out. It it like that for all options, and happens in CAS and in game. The only fix I have found is using a penis overlay in the tattoo section, and even then it looks very.. strange. For all my other Sims that I have made theirs is still working perfectly fine. I have even removed all accessories, clothing, from every planned outfit to see if maybe it was any of the clothing or jewelry I had on. Nope. I have also noticed a weird "shimmery" dot on his front abdomen area, but I have no idea if that is related or not. I use WW, I have Noir Pornstar Cock, and Khlas options. All of them turn black/red for him without the tattoo overlay. And like I mentioned, this only just started happening out of nowhere and I haven't downloaded anything since it broke today. I've tried clearing the cache files a ton of times after editing, nothing has worked so far. Previously, I didn't have to equip an tattoo overlay at all, and I don't with my other Sims. Its just him, but I've already tried removing all CC even down to removing Pornstar Cock and the default was still black. So I am at a complete loss lol. Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated at this point. Hopefully I am just dumb.
jrok72 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Are you using any mods? Overall you can change the color of it in parts of the settings.
jrok72 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Then that was a bad Modder for the skin color. Also is the stacking of the mods. Some go 1st in the lines, then add the others. At times move them around for the best locations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now