Jump to content

Sims 4 Adult-Creator-Economy-Challenge


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone!
 

I created this challenge because I wanted to give all the adult-content creator mods i own a bit more of an actual economic system.
 

There are plenty of ways in The Sims 4 to make money with mods like AWE, AEP, SimHub, PervyCopter, Wicked Whims and similar mods.
But after playing around with them for a while, I felt that it was very easy to reach the point where money simply stopped mattering.
Once your Sim has a few successful productions and a growing subscriber base, the economic side of the gameplay can become rather trivial.

So I started putting together my own rules.


The basic idea is simple:


Invest first → produce second → earn third.


Instead of treating every available interaction as free money, the challenge tries to create a small economy around the creator career.
Models have to be paid, productions have different base costs, traits and locations can influence the price, and the income from different platforms is deliberately kept in check.

 

This is not intended to be a brutally difficult challenge.
I'm not trying to make the game frustrating or turn it into an accounting simulator.
The goal is to create a semi-realistic economy for an independent adult-content creator while still keeping the gameplay fun.


The challenge also tries to make casting and choosing models more meaningful.
Different Sims can have different modifiers depending on their traits, relationships, family situation, occult type, location, and the type of production being made.

This means that choosing a model isn't simply a matter of picking whoever happens to be available.

I also wanted to avoid situations where a creator Sim can simply spam the most profitable interaction over and over again without any real investment or running costs.
That's why the challenge uses separate production fees, model fees and a reduced SimHub earnings multiplier.

 

There are also a few special rules for things that don't fit neatly into the normal system, such as Lucky Fan sessions, prostitutes as a separate model category, and the AWE Special Contract, which allows exclusive backstage photos with AWE performers during an AWE shoot to be monetized through the creator's own SimHub account.
 

The rules are intentionally quite detailed because I wanted the system to be flexible enough to cover different playstyles rather than forcing everyone to follow exactly the same career path.
 

This is still a work in progress.
The numbers have not been extensively play-tested yet, so I fully expect some fees or modifiers to change once I've actually played the challenge for a longer period of time.


I'm posting it here mainly to share the idea, get some feedback, and hopefully find out whether other people enjoy this kind of gameplay as much as I do.

If you decide to try it, I'd be very interested in hearing how it works for you — especially if you find fees that are obviously too high, too low, or mechanics that need another rule.

Have fun, and good luck building your little adult-content empire. 😄

Disclaimer:
The attached PDF with the detailed rules was put together with the help of AI.

Sims_4_Adult_Creator_Economy_Challenge_EN_revised_v3.pdf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...