Jump to content

woozky's Clothing Controller Framework


Recommended Posts

Posted

woozky's Clothing Controller Framework

View File

Overview:

This mod is a framework to dynamically change a Sim's outfit in response to gameplay events. When installed alongside compatible clothing CC, your Sim's clothing may slip open during your Sim's movements or become sheer when your Sim gets wet.

 

On its own, this mod does nothing. It requires compatible CC to function. All of my Slip Series and Wet Work CC is compatible, as well as any CC that includes the correct snippet (example provided in the files below).

 

This mod is not intended to be exclusive to my CC. There are tons of very talented CC creators who are creating CC with varying states of undress, and this framework aims to let players maximize the usage of their installed CC in an immersive way without placing any technical burden on CC creators.

Features:

Dynamic revealing clothing, nip slips, and wardrobe malfunctions.

When a Sim is wearing compatible CC, this framework will randomly trigger sometime during the duration of an applicable interaction. The Sim's clothing will then seamlessly change from a closed or covered variant to an open or exposed variant.

 

The list of currently supported Interactions where Sims may experience wardrobe malfunctions:

  • Working out (Treadmill, Weights, Jogging, Boxing, Free Weights, and Cycling)

  • Swimming in pools, rivers, ponds, lakes, and the ocean

  • Yoga

  • Dancing

  • Playing DJ Booths

  • Throwing (Water balloon and mud fights)

  • Motion Gaming Mats

  • Pillow Fighting

  • Sword Fighting (Dueling and Training)

  • Horseback Riding

  • Rock Climbing (Fitness Stuff climbing wall only)

  • Kayaking and boating

Automatically turn clothing sheer when wet

When a Sim is wearing compatible CC, this framework expands upon native Sims 4 wetness tracking to monitor your Sim's outfits. When your Sim's body gets wet, this mod automatically turns their clothing sheer and will dry out over time.

 

The list of currently supported Interactions where sims may experience clothing changes:

  • Swimming in pools, rivers, ponds, lakes, and the ocean

  • Diving and Waterslides

  • Getting in Hot Tubs or Hot Springs

  • Throwing water balloons

  • Playing in sprinklers

  • Being outside in the rain

  • Sweating (Wicked Whims required)

Other Gameplay Features & Mod Integrations

Sims are aware of the state of their clothing, and will have different reactions to their wardrobe malfunctions depending on their traits. Nearby Sims who see other Sims wearing slipped or sheer clothing will react depending on their personalities.

 

With Wicked Whims installed, Sims with the Nudity Enthusiast and Exhibitionist traits will have expanded reactions to their states of undress.

Once your Sim's clothing has slipped, your Sim will have a new "Fix Clothing" Interaction you can find by clicking on them. This interaction will restore their clothing to the covered variant and, depending on their personality, start an Embarrassed cooldown.

 

Once your Sim's clothing has gotten wet and turned sheer, your Sim will either need to wait for their clothing to dry or change into a different outfit to revert their clothing to the dry variant.

 

In the debug menu (Shift+Click on a Sim) there is a "DEBUG: Reset Clothing Controller" Interaction that will revert clothing items to their covered or dry state and remove the related Buffs.

Conflicts

I have playtested this mod with Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, UI Cheats, TOOL, Better Build Buy, MC Command Center, and UI Cheats. As far as I know there are no mod conflicts. Please let me know if you come across any.

For Modders:

This framework functions similarly to Wicked Whims Undressables. To add this framework's functionality to your mods, use the custom snippet (provided with the files below). Import the snippet into Sims 4 Studio, rename it in Sims 4 Studio, and add in the decimal IDs for your variants.

Note that the correct cas_part_type must be provided. For CC that slips open, the cas_part_type is WOOZKY_SLIP. For CC that changes when wet, the cas_part_type is WOOZKY_WET.

Future Updates:

Or "growth opportunities" as my scrum master would say. Currently, this mod has the bare bones implementation of its ideal gameplay elements, but there is significant room for growth.

 

Future updates will be posted on my Patreon first, and Patrons can vote on new features and development direction. If you would like to support the development of this framework, consider subscribing.

Installation:

Put both the .package file and .ts4script file in your mod folder. Unless you are a modder who wants to make compatible CC, you do NOT need to download the attached .xml.

Changelog:

  • 10/6/26 - v1.0.0 released


 

Posted

I love the idea of your mod!

Since I don't have the time to startup S4 and test it now, does the revealing/slip function works with the WW undressable CC?

Posted
4 hours ago, AchimMaus said:

I love the idea of your mod!

Since I don't have the time to startup S4 and test it now, does the revealing/slip function works with the WW undressable CC?

That's what I thought of too. Having it natively compatible would be preem.

Posted
6 hours ago, AchimMaus said:

I love the idea of your mod!

Since I don't have the time to startup S4 and test it now, does the revealing/slip function works with the WW undressable CC?

It does not work with Undressables yet, but I too would love Undressables support and I'm planning on adding it in the next update. This version is intended to be a basic framework with minimal potential conflicts so that I can sort through core issues before building out all the features.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

Great idea, thanks.

By the way, it doesn't conflict with this, Fashion Authority (https://lot51.cc/mods/fashion-authority),right?

I don't believe so, since this mod only touches the outfits that have compatible CAS items and no changes get saved in a save or external file. I haven't playtested it yet though, so I'll install it and check it out. 

Posted
50 minutes ago, woozky said:

 don't believe so, since this mod only touches the outfits that have compatible CAS items and no changes get saved in a save or external file. I haven't playtested it yet though, so I'll install it and check it out. 

Oh, ok. good luck~~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...