40Karats Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Baka had made some DAR crossbow replacer animations to be used for modern guns, I downloaded it before from either their patreon or subscribestar a while ago but can't find it anymore. The only traces of it I can find is from here: https://bakafactory.blog.2nt.com/blog-entry-3.html "Crossbow Fire Animation(Gun Motion) - Only SE Available" Can anyone help me get these animations again?
Demonwolf218 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I haven't used this in years but i think it works best with the mod "Rifle". Let me know if you need help converting it to OAR. Baka Crossbow - Gun motion [SE].7z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now